The Ibanez SR range of bass guitars have now been offering bassists modern, alternative instruments with smooth, fast necks, lightweight bodies and incredible electronics for 30 years. In celebration of this 30th Anniversary, Ibanez have designed and constructed the incredible SR30TH Semi-Hollow Electric Bass, a high-quality instrument that looks, sounds and feels incredible.
High-Quality, Versatile, and Affordable
With the Ibanez SR30TH4-NNF you get a visually stunning, aurally versatile, hollow-bodied 4-string bass that plays like a dream. Featuring a Natural Browned Burst Flat finish, Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ, super-fast and smooth Jatoba/Bubinga neck, and a pair of Bartolini MK1 pickups, this bass represents serious value for money.
MK1 pickups from Bartolini provide you with a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style magnets help maximise the articulation of your playing, and the specially designed long blade pole pieces provide you with balanced string to string pickup response.
Part of what makes this bass so versatile is the Ibanez 3-band active EQ - allowing you to shape your tone to your heart's desire - complimented by the awesome Mid Frequency Switch. This switch allows you to determine which mid-range frequencies are cut or boosted, offering you a wide variety of tonal variatians that can enhance your playing, regardless of how complex or straightforward it is.
30th Anniversary Celebration
As this bass was made in celebration of a momentous event (the SR Series 30th anniversary), it's safe to say that they won't be available forever. Head on down to your local PMT store to play test one of these amazing bass guitars, and I guarantee that it'll be love at first sight.
- Limited Edition hollow-body bass made to celebrate 30 years of the Ibanez SR bass range
- Bartolini pickups work perfectly alongside the 3-band EQ to bring you a hugely versatile array of tones
- Super-fast SR4 neck provides an extremely comfortable playing experience, even at breakneck speeds
- Accu-cast B300 bridge provides you with superior tuning stability
- 0% Finance and Free Home-delivery available
- Neck Type: SR4 5pc Jatoba/Bubinga neck
- Body: Figured Mahogany top/Mahogany semi-hollow body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/Abalone oval inlay
- Fret Type: Medium
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Bridge: Accu-cast B300 bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini MK-1 neck pickup (Passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini MK-1 bridge pickup (Passive)
- Equalizer: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/Mid frequency switch
- Hardware Color: Cosmo black
|Neck Wood||5pc jatoba / bubinga neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||sr style|
April 18, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*