Whether it's a clean rhythm sound, crunchy blues, or all-out metal filth that you want to play, the SA Series from Ibanez has got you covered. These musical chameleon's are built with versatility in mind, and are able to traverse any musical territory with ease.
Versatile, Aesthetically Pleasing, and Affordable
With the SA560MB-ABT, Ibanez have really pushed the boat out into the mid price-range territory. Featuring a set of DiMarzio Black Velvet pickups in a HSS configuration, curved Maple Burl top over a Mahogany body, Ebony fretboard, and a host of premium appointments, this guitar both looks and sounds stunning, and is a dream to play.
DiMarzio Black Velvet Pickups
In combining the bright articulation of single-coil pickups, with the hefty growl of a bridge humbucker, the SA560MB-ABT offers you a huge range of silky tones to get your teeth into. Perfectly suited to anything from crystal-clear clean sounds, to crushing metal tones, and everything in between, these pickups are a dream come true for when switching between guitars mid-song just isn't an option.
A guitar going out of tune mid-song or inbetween songs is every guitarists nightmare. Luckily for you, Ibanez's T102 synchronised tremolo bridge perfectly compliments the locking tuners on this guitar, ensuring superior tuning stability, and keeping the need for re-tuning at a minimum!
It isn't just with playability and tonal options that Ibanez have pushed the boat out with the SA560MB-ABT - they've even added a bunch of premium-grade appointments to set it apart aesthetically from other guitars in the same price range too!
Featuring Abalone binding on the body and fingerboard, a recessed jack socket, super-slim SA Maple neck, and glistening chrome hardware - not to mention the Maple Burl top and Aqua Blue Flat finish - this guitar looks, plays, and sounds like a much more expensive instrument, and is most certainly great value for your money.
Call into your local PMT Store today and speak to one of our guitar experts to help determine which Ibanez is the right fit for you! Alternatively, order this guitar online and make use of our fabulous range of finance and free home-delivery options!
- Highly versatile and affordable SA Series guitar from Ibanez - suits almost any genre of music!
- Super slim body and neck profiles guarantee maximum comfort when playing
- DiMarzio Black Velvet HSS Pickup configuration offers you a huge variety of tonal options
- Maple Burl wood top gives the guitar a stunning look, especially when combined with the Aqua Blue Flat finish
- Locking tuners and Ibanez T102 tremolo bridge provide you with superior tuning stability and responsive vibrato control
- 2018 Model
- 0% Finance and Free Delivery available!
- Neck: SA Maple neck
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Fretboard Radius: 400mm
- Body Material: Maple Burl top/Mahogany body w/Abalone body binding
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboard w/Abalone dot inlay
- Frets: 22 Medium frets
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Black Velvet (S)
- Middle Pickup: DiMarzio Black Velvet (S)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Black Velvet (H)
- Bridge: Ibanez T102 tremolo bridge
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuners: Gotoh Locking machine heads
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||sa style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.