The Prestige series represents the combination of cutting-edge manufacturing techniques and old-world Japanese craftsmanship.
We've added some new and exciting tweaks to the RG5000s to attract the modern-day players who are always trying something new. Develop your range, tone and technique with these high performance Prestige guitars.
Cutting-edge Manufacturing Techniques Meet Old-world Japanese Craftsmanship
To create guitars that are beyond the best, Ibanez carefully developed the modern specifications. The RG5000s feature Stainless Steel frets for a bright tone, long durability and smoothness, a rigid 5-piece Maple/Wenge neck; a beautiful wood grain fretboard, Made-in-Japan Luminlay side dots and the most cutting-edge pickups.
Cosmic Shadow Finish
The RG5320-CSW has a beautiful color contrast between the Cosmic Shadow finish on the top and the Natural finish on the body sides and back. This RG5320 features a Macassar Ebony fretboard and African Mahogany body. The RG5320’s Super Wizard HP neck and the meticulous Prestige fret edge treatment provide extra-smooth playing.
DiMarzio Fusion Edge pickups
The DiMarzio Fusion Edge pickups, the result of a direct collaboration between DiMarzio and Ibanez, provide great clarity and a very smooth response, satisfying the current demands of players in today’s progressive metal scene. The Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort due to its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. A hard-shell case is included. These guitars are beyond the best and the RG5000 series will take you to a higher stage.
Ibanez RG5320 Prestige Cosmic Shadow Key Features:
- Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Macassar Ebony fretboard
- Stainless Steel frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- DiMarzio Fusion Edge pickups
- Luminescent side dot inlay
- Hardshell case included
Ibanez RG5320 Prestige Cosmic Shadow Specifications:
- MPN: RG5320-CSW
- Colour Name: Cosmic Shadow
- Number of Strings: 6
- Neck Type: Super Wizard HP
- Neck Joint: Bolt-on
- Neck Material: 5pc Maple/Wenge
- reinforcement rods: -
- Neck finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck thickness (1st fret, mm): 17
- Neck thickness (12th fret, mm): 19
- Scale (mm): 648
- Nut width (mm): 43
- End width (mm): 58
- Number of fret: 24
- Fretboard: Bound Macassar Ebony
- Fretboard Radius (mm): 430
- Inlay: Off-set Mother of Pearl dot
- Body Top material (For Solid): -
- Body Material (For Solid): African Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Polyester
- Total length (mm): 984
- Body thickness (mm): 44
- Body length (mm): 452
- Body Width (mm): 311
- Bridge: Lo-Pro Edge
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Nut: Locking
- Machine Head: Gotoh machine heads
- Hardware Color: Cosmo Black
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge (H)
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Fusion Edge (H)
- Controls, Pickup selector: 1 Volume, 1 Tone, 3-way lever switch
- Other Switches: Coil-tap switch
- Side Dot Inlay: Luminlay side dots
- Special Strings: DAddario EXL120
- String Gauges (from top to bottom): .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Tuning (from top to bottom): 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Included case or bag: M20RG
- Recommend case or bag: Hardshell case included
- Other item(s) included: Tremolo arm, Multi tool, Hex wrench
|Shipping Weight (kg)||10.400000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!