Ibanez RG421PB HH Electric Guitar Burl Top Caribbean Shoreline
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With impeccable visuals, robust construction and fully-capable heavy-duty hardware, you have everything you need to deliver face-melting tone, eye-catching style and have zero hindrance in every single performance.
Stylish In Every Way
Impossible to ignore - the unique Caribbean Shoreline finish on the RG421PB is what sets it apart from the rest - crafted from Poplar Burl and sitting on a fiery Meranti body, this guitar boasts visuals like no other. Combined with hardware and craftsmanship that focuses intently on speed, comfort and hard-hitting tone, you have yourself a recipe for a truly show-stopping battle axe!
Ibanez RG421PB Electric Guitar Caribbean Shoreline Features:
- Unique Poplar Burl Top in a Stunning Caribbean Shoreline Finish
- Fiery Red Meranti Body
- Ultra-fast Wizard III Maple Neck
- Slim and Durable Jatoba Fretboard with White Inlays
- 24 Jumbo Sized Frets (Dual-Octave)
- Responsive Dual Quantum Humbucker Pickups
- Elegant Cosmo Black Hardware
The oceanic Maple top, speckled with unique burls and knots, ensures your guitar is going to look as eye-catching as your performance. Gradiating from a natural Poplar finish into a brilliant blue hue, the craftsmen at Ibanez have perfectly captured the lush waters of the Caribbean Sea.
Crafted from a selection of four premium kinds of wood, this guitar not only boasts visuals like no other, but its construction is flawless. That beautiful Caribbean Shoreline Poplar Burl sits on top of a robust Meranti body - strong, durable and bursting with tone. Fiery red in colour, it coats the back and sides of the guitar, tastefully contrasting with the light blue top.
The bolted-on Wizard III Maple neck reinforces the toneful solid-body by bringing a lift of precision and clarity into the mix. Crafted with speed and comfort in mind, you'll be slicing your way up and down the Jotoba topped neck, with its fierce fretboard perfectly mirroring your play-style!
Quality Where It Matters
Not just reliant on its authentic rock aesthetic, the RG421PB boasts an impressive array of hardware to ensure you're fretting your way through the hardest riffs with comfort and ease.
At the core of the RG421PB, you have a dual set of heavy-hitting Quantum Humbucker Pickups - massively overqualified to handle even the most demanding of riffs with clarity and definition.
Ibanez RG421PB Electric Guitar Caribbean Shoreline Specifications:
- Series: RG Series
- Neck Type: Wizard III / Maple Neck
- Top/Back/Body: Poplar Burl Top / Meranti Body
- Fretboard: Jatoba Fretboard / White Dot Inlay
- Fret: Jumbo Frets
- Number of frets: 24
- Bridge: F106 Bridge
- Neck Scale: 25.5"
- Neck Radius: 400mmR
- String Space: 10.5mm
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (H) Neck Pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (H) Bridge Pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110
- String Gauge: .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Hardware Colour: Cosmo Black
- Controls: Volume / Tone / 5 Way P.U Selector
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||randy rhoads|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||meranti body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.