Ibanez RG320EXZ-BKF RG Electric Guitar, Black Flat
OUT OF STOCK
Available to order
Are you on the hunt for a reliable gigging guitar, with incredible levels of playability, awesome tonal options, and that won't cost a fortune? Then we have just the thing for you!
High Performance And Super Sleek
With the Ibanez RG320EXZ-BKF, seen here sporting a slick Black Flat finish, you get a high-performance, powerfully voiced RG-style electric guitar that's perfect for aspiring professionals looking to develop their playing technique.
Featuring a super-fast Wizard III neck, a lightweight RG-style body, a pair of powerful Quantum humbucker pickups with excellent switching options, and even an Edge-Zero II floating tremolo and locking nut, this guitar was made to perform, and it does so in style.
Ibanez RG320EXZ-BKF RG Electric Guitar, Black Flat Specs
- Neck Type: Wizard III, Maple neck
- Body Material: Meranti
- Fretboard: Bound Jatoba fretboard, White dot inlay
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 648mm / 25.5"
- Bridge: Edge-Zero II w/ZPS3Fe bridge
- String Space: 10.8mm
- Nut: Locking
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Neck Pickup: Quantum (H) neck pickup, Passive/Ceramic
- Bridge Pickup: Quantum (H) bridge pickup, Passive/Ceramic
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL120
- String Gauge: .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- Hardware Color: Black
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||stratocaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||meranti body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.