Ibanez EHB1000S-PMM EHB 4-String Bass, Pink Gold Metallic
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
If you're on the hunt for a new, slick-playing, lightweight bass guitar with unique looks and an awesome voice, then the Ibanez EHB1000S could well be for you!
Short Scale Headless Bass
With the Ibanez EHB1000S, seen here with a Pink Metallic Matte finish, you get a lightweight, highly-playable electric bass with incredible sound-shaping options.
Thanks to its shorter-scale construction, playing this bass is an absolute dream, reducing fretting-hand fatigue for those longer studio, rehearsal, and live performances.
In addition to this, the inclusion of two Bartolini passive pickups and an active 3-band EQ with bypass switch allows you to dial in a wide variety of bass tones to suit pretty much any situation.
Ibanez EHB1000S-PMM EHB 4-String Bass, Pink Gold Metallic Specs
- Neck Type: EHB4, 5-pc Roasted Maple/Walnut neck w/Graphite reinforcement rods
- Top/Back/Body: American Basswood body
- Fretboard: Roasted Birdseye Maple, Abalone off-set dot inlay
- Frets: Medium, Stainless Steel
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 762mm
- Bridge: MR5HS bridge
- String Space: 19mm
- Nut Width: 41mm
- Neck Pickup: Bartolini BH2 neck pickupPassive
- Bridge Pickup: Bartolini BH2 bridge pickupPassive
- Equaliser: Vari-mid 3-band EQ w/ EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- Factory Tuning: 1G,2D,3A,4E
- Strings: D'Addario EXL165
- String Gauge: .045/.065/.085/.105
- Nut Material: Plastic
- Hardware Color: Black
- Misc: Includes Gig Bag
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||5-piece Roasted Maple / Walnut Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||basswood body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.