Ibanez AF2000-BS Artstar Prestige AF Guitar, Brown Sunburst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
Are you a working pro guitar player, seeking a nnew vintage-sounding jazz guitar with stunning aesthetics? Then we have just the thing for you!
Premium-Quality Jazzbox - Made In Japan
With the Ibanez AF2000-BS you get a welcome new addition to the company's illustrious Prestige lineup, in the shape of an Artstar hollow body crafted from the finest of materials.
Featuring a solid spruce top, with Figured Anigre back and sides, and a slcik-playing set-in 3-piece neck, and a pair of vintage-voiced Super 58 humbuckers, this guitar would make the perfect centre piece to any players collection.
Not only that, but you even get a hardshell case to keep it safe when not in use!
Ibanez AF2000-BS Artstar Prestige AF Guitar, Brown Sunburst Specs
- Neck Type: AF Artstar, 3pc African Mahogany/S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple Set-in neck
- Top/Back/Side: Spruce top, Figured Anigre back, Figured Anigre sides
- Fretboard: Bound Ebony fretboardAcrylic & Abalone block inlay
- Scale Length: 628mm / 24.7"
- Fret: Medium frets, Prestige fret edge treatment
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Bridge: Ebony bridge
- String Space: 10.4mm
- Tailpiece: AF Special tailpiece
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (H) neck pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (H) bridge pickup, Passive/Alnico
- Factory Tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- String Gauge: .011/.015/.022w/.030/.040/.050
- Nut: Bone
- Hardware Color: Gold
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||3-piece Mahogany / S-TECH Wood Roasted Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||af style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||Anigre Body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.