Ibanez AEG7 Electro Acoustic Guitar, Transparent Blue Sunburst
Availability: AVAILABLE TO PRE-ORDER
A Reliable Workhorse For The Stage And StudioThe AEG Series slender, single-cutaway bodies deliver powerful and balanced acoustic sound, unplugged or through an amp or PA system. The Okoume neck, in satin finish with a Purpleheart fretboard, provides greater playing comfort. The Ibanez under-the-saddle pickup equalizes the volume from each string and delivers a well-balanced signal, while the Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp provides the extra punch of on-board EQ.
Ibanez AEG7 Electro Acoustic Guitar Key Features:
- AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard Tuner
- Ibanez Undersaddle pickup
- Purpleheart fretboard & bridge
- Spruce top
The AEG7 also features a convenient, easy-to-read digital tuner located on the upper bout, Chrome Die-Cast tuners ensure smooth tuning, and special bulb-shaped Ibanez Advantage Bridge pins for easy string installation.
Ibanez AEG7 AEG Trans Blue Sunburst Specifications:
- Colour Name:Transparent Blue Sunburst Open pore
- Number of Strings:6
- Neck Type:AEG
- Neck Joint:Screw jointing
- Neck Material:Okoume
- Neck finish:Satin Polyurethane
- Neck thickness (1st fret, mm):20
- Scale (mm):634
- Nut width (mm):43
- End width (mm):55
- Number of fret:20
- Fretboard Radius (mm):400
- Inlay:White dot
- Body finish:Open Pore Polyurethane
- Total length (mm):1020
- Body thickness (mm):95
- Body length (mm):490
- Body Width (mm):380
- Machine Head:Chrome Die-cast tuners
- Preamp (for Acoustic):Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Controls, Pickup selector:1 Volume, Bass, Treble
- Other Switches:Tuner on/off switch
- Special Strings:Ibanez IACS6C
- String Gauges (from top to bottom):.012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- Tuning (from top to bottom):1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Recommend case or bag:FS40CL
- Other item(s) included:Hex wrench, Saddle, Bridge pin
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.200000|
|Pickup Config||Acoustic Pickup System|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||aeg style|
|Body Size||full size|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.