From day one of their existence (more than 34 years ago) Hughes & Kettner has been all about developing the technology of tone to meet the needs of the modern guitarist. That special tradition continues to this day, and has culminated in the creation of the world's first "Bionic" amplifier: the Black Spirit 200!
An Amp Like No Other!
The All-New Black Spirit 200 from Hughes & Kettner boasts an exhilirating range of sounds and features, combined with immense power, and yet manages to weigh in at an incredibly 8lbs.This highly-versatile amp is perfect for anywhere from your bedroom, to the world's biggest stages!
In bringing together the experience and feel of a high-quality tube amp circuit, with the flexibility of a modern-day modeling amp, the Black Spirit 200 is truly groundbreaking, and like nothing that's come before.
This amp comes complete with pretty much ANY guitar tone that you could ever want pre-programmed in, and sounds ranging from pristine cleans, to classic rock crunch, through to face melting leads and all out metal mayhem. As if that wasn't enough, each and every feature is easily accessible and can be dialed in without a second thought.
Variable Power Output
With power settings ranging from 0 to 200 Watts, the Black Spirit 200 can help you rock-out whether you're practicing songs in your bedroom, or performing on the largest of stages.
Not content with being a fantastic amplifier head, the Black Spirit 200 can be plugged into pretty much any speaker! Whether you want to use a standard guitar cab, an active/passive PA speaker, or even your Hi-Fi, the Black Spirit 200's plug & play capabilities will allow you to!
Bionic Tone Generator
Developed by Hughes & Kettner over several years, through the exploration of that classic Tube Amp tonal magic, The Spirit Tone Generator is really something else. This circuit faithfully recreates the natural, yet wildly complex interactions of a traditional tube-amp circuit on a digitally controlled, yet strictly analog working platform.
Essentially the Spirit Tone Generator recreates the rich and responsive tonal behaviour of an all-tube amplifier, and is made to inspire you to perform at your very best!
New to 2018
This fantastic amplifier head is available to order now both online and in-store, so don't delay and order yours today! If you'd like to know more about the availability of this guitar, then don't hesitate to contact our online sales team directly.
Black Spirit 200 Highlights
- Innovative digital/analog hybrid amplifier head with brand new Bionic Spirit Tone Generator technology
- Recreates the same tonal-response as a traditional tube amp
- Features an Innovative Power Amp Sagging circuit, four unique channels, and a whole host of tone-shaping controls
- Store all parameters (aside from the Master Volume) in up to 128 preset banks, which can be recalled any time you wish!
- Features the award-winning Red Box DI out, with Ambience Emulated technology - with settings to emulate up to 8 different cabs!
- Power through any cabinet - from guitar speaker cab, to active/passive PA speaker, and even Hi-Fi speaker
- Connect to recording devices, mixing desks, in-ear systems, powered PA speakers, studio monitors and more!
- Create, edit, save, and share your favourite sounds via Bluetooth using the Black Spirit 200 Remote App for iPad (available for free from the Apple App Store - requires iOS 10 or later)
H&K Black Spirit 200 Technical Specs
- Power Output: 2, 20, 200 Watts (switchable)
- Channels: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Ultra
- Noise Gate: IDB (Intelligent Dual Breakpoint) Noise Gate
- Integrated Effects: Reverb, Delay, Modulation (Chorus, Phaser, Flanger, Tremolo)
- Red Box AE+: 8 cabinet emulations, XLR balanced
- Fully Programmable Controls: Channel, Gain, Volume, EQ, Sagging, Presence, Resonance, Noise Gate, FX Parameters, FX Loop, Cabinet Type
- Remote Control: Bluetooth, MIDI
- Aux Input: Mini jack, 3.5 mm stereo
- Audio Streaming: Bluetooth
- Phones/Line Jack: 6.3 mm (1/4") stereo, 50 Ohms
- Speaker Out: 8-16 Ohms, switchable from guitar cab to full range speaker
- Midi In: 7-pin, 20 V DC phantom power (150 mA), 5-pin compatible
- Midi Out/Thru: 5-pin
- Max. Power Consumption: 300 W
- Mains Input Voltage: 100-240 V, 50-60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 410 x 155 x 150 mm
- Weight: 3.6 kg / 7.8 lbs
|Manufacturer||Hughes and Kettner|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Effects||Multiple integrated effects|
|Power||200W, 20W, 2W adjustable|
|Amp Type||modelling / digital amplifier|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.