Hercules Guitar Hanger AGS Plus Woodblock Mount
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you always tripping over your guitars, or worried about a younger relative knocking them off their floor stand? Well worry no more, the Hercules Guitar Hanger AGS Plus Woodblock Mount is here to save the day!
This wall-mounted hanger is specially-designed to securely hold your guitar or bass in pace, whatever their shape, and can accommodate up to 7kg of weight.
It isn't just suitable for guitars and basses though: the ergonomic yoke design will accommodate narrow-necked instruments, such as ukuleles, banjos, and mandolins!
Best of all? It can now be yours for a fantastic price! So don't delay, and order yours today Online and In-Store at Professional Music Technology.
Hercules Guitar Hanger AGS Plus Woodblock Mount Highlights
- The Upgraded Auto-Swivel Yoke with Auto Grip System allows for multi-angle adjustments while safely locking instrument in place.
- Accommodates more guitar neck sizes from 40 mm – 52 mm (1.57 in - 2.05 in) including classical guitars.
- The attached NINA (Narrow Instrument Neck Adjustment) are specially designed to increase the thickness of AGS arms.
- Accommodates narrow neck instruments (like ukuleles, banjos and mandolins) and holds instrument neck sizes as narrow as 28mm (1.10 in)
- Arm Length: 105 mm (4.1 in)
- Load Capacity: 7 kg (15.4 Ibs)
- MPN: GSP38WBPLUS
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.000000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!