Part Exchange Your Gear At A PMT Store
At all PMT Stores, you can trade-in your old gear to upgrade for something new! If you want to part exchange your pre-loved instruments and equipment, pop into your nearest PMT Store to get an estimate. If the store manager likes the look of your gear, they’ll offer you a price.
Upgrade with PMT in three simple steps:
PMT Part Ex FAQ
How does Part Exchanging work?
Part exchanging your gear couldn’t be simpler. Simply bring your instrument to your nearest PMT. A crew member will value the instrument against the current market value and offer you a price. The price offered by PMT can be used against the purchase of a brand new instrument. Simple!
How much will I get for my gear?
It completely depends on the current market value of the instrument and the condition it is in.
Can I trade gear for cash or credit?
No, you can only trade in your gear against a new item from our store. The value of your trade-in must be the same or lower than your new item. We are unable to add credit to your account.
Is there anything I can’t trade in?
As long as it is something we would usually sell we’re happy to take a look. So that includes guitars, bass guitars, drums, keyboards, pianos and studio DJ & PA gear. You are unable to trade-in DVDs, headphones, microphones, harmonicas, brass and woodwind instruments and software. Basically, if you can copy it, stick it in your ears, up your nose or spit in it, then we can’t trade it for health and safety reasons.
Part Exchange Terms and Conditions
- Any instrument, PA item or hi-tech product (subject to condition), excluding microphones, headphones and in-ear monitors, will be eligible to be traded-in against any in-stock item on sale at PMT stores at ticket price only.
- The store manager’s decision will be final in relation to any trade-in eligibility or valuation.
- The trade-in value cannot exceed the purchase value of your chosen product to buy. No credit will be given in any form.
- Customers are restricted to trade-in one item for one item. Multiple trade-ins against one purchase will not be accepted.
- Items you have to trade must first be examined in-store before a value can be confirmed. Any item with excessive damage or in an unsaleable condition (in PMT’s opinion) which could affect future performance or value will not be eligible for this offer.
- Valuations can only be given in a PMT store and will be valid until the end of the promotion 29/05/2017.
- PMT reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/ or withdraw the offer without prior notice and without liability.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.