HeadRush FRFR-112 2000 Watt Powered Speaker
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
In 2017 the HeadRush FX Multi-FX/Amp Modeller exploded onto the scene in a big way, with its finely-tuned quad-core processor and state of the art DSP software making it the go-to all-in-one unit for professional and amateur guitarists the world over. Now HeadRush are releasing the ultimate addition to this fantastic multi-FX unit: introducing the HeadRush FRFR-112, a full-range, flat-response powered PA speaker with a crushing 2000 Watts of peak output power!
The Perfect Gigging Companion for your Headrush FX Pedalboard
Now that you've elevated your rig to the industry-standard of todays modellers with the HeadRush FX (or similar), you need never have to rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amp or PA speaker again thank to the FRFR-112. The full-frequency, flat response nature of this fabulous speaker cabinet allows you to hear your rigs as they were meant to be heard without any unwanted artificial colouration.
Huge Amount of Output
Whether you choose to use the FRFR-112 as a floorboard monitor wedge or main source of amplification, the choice is yours. With a whopping 2000 Watts of peak output power (1000 Watts RMS), and the ability to link up to either your front-of-house equipment or another FRFR-112, all of the critical power and connectivity options are included to ensure you're primed for any scenario.
This highly-affordable powered speaker can be yours for an incredibly low price. Not only that but you can also make use of our fabulous range of home-delivery options when you buy it here at PMT Online!
- Specially-voiced 12-inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver a precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS 1/4-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-112 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
- Output Power: 2000 W (peak, 1300 LF + 700 HF); 1000 W (continuous RMS, 650 LF + 350 HF)
- Drivers: 12" LF Driver w/ 3" High-Temp Voice Coil; 1.4" Voice coil, neodymium-magnet high-freq driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover Frequency: 2.0 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB (peak), 128 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1m)
- Frequency Response: 53 Hz - 20 kHz (+3 dB)
- Frequency Range: 46 Hz - 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage: 90 degrees Horizontal x 60 degrees Vertical (nominal)
- EQ: Contour switch with low-and high-frequency +3 dB boost
- Connectors: 2 x XLR/TRS 1/4" combo inputs; 1 x XLR link output; 1 x IEC power cable input
- Controls: Power Switch; 2 x Volume Control Knobs; EQ Contour switch; ground-lift switch
- Indicators: 2 x power LEDs (1 front-panel, 1 rear-panel); clip limiter LED
- Protection: Electronic clip; thermal & transducer overdrive
- Power Connection: IEC
- Power Input Voltage: 100V~, 110-120V~, 220-240V~; 50/60 Hz (switchable)
- Power Fuse: 100-120V T10AL AC250V; 220-240V T5AL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 800 W
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, injection-moulded polypropylene enclosure with perforated steel grille
- Dimensions: 23.8" (H) x 13.9" (W) x 13.8" (D)
- Weight: 35.9lb (16.3kg)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||17.000000|
|Power||2000 Watts Peak (1000 Watts RMS)|
|SPL||131 dB Peak (128 dB Continuous)|
|Woofer Size||12" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.