HeadRush FRFR-108 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The HeadRush FRFR-108 is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet that complements multi-FX/amp modeller pedals like Headrush Pedalboard, Gigboard and Line 6 Helix processors.
2000W Full-Range, Flat-Response Powered Guitar Cabinet
Designed for the stage, studio and rehearsal rooms, the FRFR-108 is perfect sized to be taken and set up anywhere, quickly and easily. FRFR-108 features an 8" 2-way speaker, dual XLR/TRS 1/4" combo inputs with independent volume, contour EQ and a lightweight pole-mountable cabinet.
It can also be daisy-chained to other FRFR Series speakers, or any active monitor, via XLR Link output, so your whole band can run from a single hassle-free monitor system.
When looking for a well-balanced personal monitor speaker, guitarists need look no further. You need the Headrush FRFR-108!
- Specially-voiced 8-inch woofer and highfrequency compression driver deliver a precise, flat response across the entire frequency range without any artificial colouration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch and enough headroom for any venue
- (2) XLR/TRS ¼-inch combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicator
- Contour EQ switch helps you cut through muddy-sounding stage mixes
- Ground-Lift switch eliminates unwanted noise at venues with grounding issues
- XLR output sends your mix to the front of house or links additional FRFR-108 cabinets
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole-mounted
Powerful 2000 Watt Output
The Headrush FRFR-108 Speaker Cab delivers 2000 watts of peak power that delivers clarity, punch and ample headroom for any venue. With the convenient XLR Link output, FRFR-108 seamlessly sends your mix to Front-of-House equipment, or links to more FRFR-108 cabinets where additional stage-based amplification is required.
Whether you are using the FRFR-108 as a floorboard monitor wedge or your main amplification source, all the critical power and connectivity options are included to ensure you are primed for any scenario.
Advanced Processing Technology
Thanks to a conveniently located Contour EQ switch, the FRFR-108 guarantees to cut through muddy sounding stage mixes for perfect monitoring every time. Plus, the added benefits of a Ground-Lift switch allow you to quickly identify and resolve any signal buzz or unwanted feedback issues during your soundcheck.
HeadRush - A New Dawn in FX
The HeadRush Pedalboard and Gigboard have stormed the market with groundbreaking innovation in FX and Amp modelling. Now that you've elevated your rig to the new innovative standards of today's modellers, don't rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. The FRFR series have been tailor-made to handle the ever-changing dynamics of modern guitar effects.
12" Version Also Available
The FRFR-108 follows in the footsteps of it's bigger brother, the Headrush FRFR-112. Perfect for a more authentic front-of-house sound with bigger drivers and woofers and to give you more power!
With a robust, lightweight chassis, a plethora of connectivity options, ample power for small to medium sized venues, expansion options and surgically tuned/voiced speaker, the HeadRush FRFR-108 is the ultimate solution for the forward-thinking guitarist seeking a monitoring or sound reinforcement solution, precision engineered for modelling processors.
HeadRush FRFR-108 Specs:
- 2000 W (peak, 1300 LF + 700 HF)
- 1000 W (continuous RMS, 650 LF + 350 HF)
- Low-Frequency - 8.0" (203 mm) driver, 2.5" (65 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- High-Frequency - 1.4" (35 mm) neodymium driver with precision waveguide
- Crossover Frequency - 2.5KHz
- Maximum SPL - 129 dB (peak), 126 dB (continuous) (dB-SPL @ 1 m)
- Frequency Response - 62 Hz – 20 kHz (+3 dB)
- Frequency Range - 52 Hz – 22 kHz (-10 dB)
- Horn Coverage- 90 horizontal x 60° vertical (nominal)
- Equalization - Contour switch with low- and high-frequency +3 dB boost
- Controls - Power switch, (2) volume control knobs (1 per input), EQ contour switch, ground-lift switch
- Indicators - Power LED (rear panel), clip limiter LED
- Protection - Electronic clip, thermal & transducer overdrive
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal
- Fitting: 35mm pole mount
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 434mm x 256mm x 245mm
- Weight: 9.2kg
- 2 x XLR/TRS ¼" (6.35 mm) combo inputs
- 1 x XLR link output
- 1 x IEC power cable input
|Shipping Weight (kg)||15.000000|
|Woofer Size||8" woofer|
|Power||2000w Peak (1000w RMS)|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.