Gretsch Ltd Edition Electromatic G5422TG Midnight Sapphire
Availability: THIS ITEM IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
This product is currently unavailable for delivery
Introducing the Gretsch Ltd Edition Electromatic G5422TG Midnight Sapphire: a naturally resonant, full hollow-body guitar, with a present and chiming voice.
Sleek, Yet Aggressive
If you're looking for a stylish guitar, with a slim hollow-body build, and a growling voice, then this is one for you to consider.
Gretsch Ltd Edition Electromatic G5422TG Midnight Sapphire Highlights
- Limited Edition Midnight Sapphire finish
- Arched maple top with maple back and sides
- Aged white body binding with B/W/B purfling
- Maple neck
- 12" radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 frets and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Late-'50s G6120 bound headstock
- Black Top Filter'Tron humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master
- tone, bridge pickup volume control, neck pickup
- volume control and three-position toggle switch
- Bigsby-licensed B60G tailpiece
- Secured Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Gold hardware
Full Hollow Body
Featuring an arched maple top over a laminated maple back and sides, sound post bracing, and a pair of oversized F-holes, the natural acoustic tone and projection of this guitar is a great foundation to build upon.
In addition to this, the guitar sports a smooth maple neck, that's been capped with a rosewood fretboard, 22 frets, and pearloid Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays.
Thanks to the duo of Black Top Filter'Tron humbucker pickups, thi guitar can take you from Jazz, to Blues, to Brit Invasion tones and beyond.
The versatile sonic palette of these pickups radiates with bright, warm tones, and that distinctive Gretsch punch.
In addition to this, the guitar's sound is fully customisable, as each pickup features independent Volume controls. In addition to this, there's a 3-way pickup toggle, master tone, and a master volume control with built-in Treble Bleed circuit (which allows you to roll back the volume, without affecting your tone).
As stated above, this guitar is available in limited numbers only - in other words, once they've gone, they've gone! Call into your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
Don't forget, if you order yours Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Gretsch Ltd Edition Electromatic G5422TG Midnight Sapphire Specs
- Edition: Limited
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.563" (294 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16" (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.875" (250.8mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Bridge: Secured Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby-Licensed B60G Vibrato Tailpiece
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Black Gretsch & Electromatic Logos
- Pickups: Black Top Filter'Tron (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .011-.049 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!