The Gretsch G9121 electro-acoustic tenor ukulele with gig bag – an excellent instrument at a great price.
Last Chance to Buy
This incredible guitar is coming to the end of its line so act now and buy while you still can.
Once they're gone - they're gone!
Electro-Acoustic Ukulele with Kula Pickup
Not only does the Gretsch G9121 tenor ukulele sound great when played acoustically, you can plug it in to enjoy great sound when playing live on stage.
Gretsch G9121 Electro-Acoustic Tenor Ukulele Key Features:
- Gig Bag Included
- Fishman Kula Preamp and Pickup
- Built-In 3-Band EQ and Tuner
- Grover 9NB Sta-Tite Geared Tuners
- Aquila Nylgut Strings
Crafting the G9121 Tenor Ukulele
The body of this ukulele is made of laminated Mahogany with fan style bracing for improved resonance and projection.
Around the soundhole, you’ll find an acrylic abalone rosette which adds to the already beautiful Honey Mahogany Stain finish as do the abalone snowflake inlays on the classic Rosewood fretboard.
A cutaway in the body of the G9121 uke allows for easier reach of the higher frets, while giving the body a sleek and modern look.
High Quality Hardware and Electronics
A bone nut and saddle work together to ensure correctly aligned and intonated string along with helping to produce a natural, bright tone.
At the headstock are four Grover 9NB Sta-Tite geared tuners offering precise, secure and stable tuning of the Aquila Nylgut strings which the G9121 ukulele comes with as standard.
So you can plug in and play live with great sound, the G9121 comes fitted with a Fishman Kula pickup with preamp.
The Kula preamp gives you a 3-band EQ with which you can sculpt your tone and a volume knob to get the level just right. There’s also a built-in tuner so you can tune up whenever you need to without having to take along a separate tuner.
There’s also a low-battery indicator so you don’t have to worry about your batteries dying mid-gig.
Great Sound and Playability
Buy the Gretsch G9121 Acoustic Electric tenor ukulele now and get that great playing feeling in your hands with great sound - plugged-in and unplugged.
Gretsch G9121 Electro-Acoustic Tenor Ukulele Specs:
- Model Name: G9121 Tenor A.C.E. Ukulele with Gig Bag, Acoustic-Cutaway-Electric, Fishman® Kula Pickup, Honey Mahogany Stain
- Model Number: 2730042321
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Color: Mahogany Stain
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Ukulele
- Bracing: Fan
- Rosette: Acrylic Abalone
- Body Back: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Quartersawn Mahogany
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch® 2x2
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Tuning Machines: Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ Geared
- Pickguard: None
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Strings: Aquila Nylagut® Soprano
- Included Accessories: 099-6498-000 Gig Bag - G2190 - Tenor Ukulele Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*