Feel you need something extra in your Ukulele arsenal? The Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele provides resonator style, sound and volume in a concert ukulele package. With bluegrass looks and and a resonator volume, this concert uke really stands out from the crowd.
Sounds like a Resonator, plays like a Uke
Back in the day, resonator guitars were designed to be louder than standard acoustics to keep up with the horn and percussion section from dance orchestras. After electric amps were invented, they settled into the familiar sound of blues and bluegrass giving a distinctive metal-like sound.
This Grestch Resonator-Uke is no exception, and has the feel and playing style of a traditional concert ukulele with the sonic addition of the resonator voice.
Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele key features:
- Concert Resonator Ukulele
- 6" Biscuit-Style Resonator
- Mahogany Neck
- Ovangkol Fretboard
- Ovangkol Puck Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Open-Back Geared Tuners
- Aquila Nylgut Strings
- Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
Quailty Gretsch Uke
Featuring a F-holed Mahogany top, back & sides, with a 6" biscuit-style resonator cone installed, this 15" scale concert ukuele radiates bluegrass style. The comfortable 16 fret Ovangkol fingerboard aboard the one-piece mahogany neck with bone nut, makes playing this uke an absolute joy. Grover 9NB Sta-Tite geared tuners holding the Aquila Nylgut strings, and the Ovangkol biscuit bridge puck keeps this uke nice and stable when you're performing. Finished in a Honey Mahogany Stain, this is a perfect uke to add to your collection.
Comes with a Deluxe Fitted Gig Bag.
Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele Specs:
- Model Name: G9112 Resonator-Ukulele with Gig Bag, Ovangkol Fingerboard, Biscuit Cone, Honey Mahogany Stain
- Model: #2732035321
- Series: Gretsch Roots Collection
- Colour: Honey Mahogany Stain
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone "Snowflake"
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Grover 9NB Sta-Tite Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut Concert
- Unique Features: 6" Biscuit Resonator Cone; MOP Headstock Inlays; Bone Nut
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag - G2189 - Concert Ukulele Bag
- Dimensions: 5" x 8.8" x 29.9" (127mm x 223.52mm x 759.6mm)
- Weight: 3.50 lbs (1.59 kgs)
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.