Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele, Honey Mahogany Stain with Gig Bag
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Feel you need something extra in your Ukulele arsenal? The Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele provides resonator style, sound and volume in a concert ukulele package. With bluegrass looks and and a resonator volume, this concert uke really stands out from the crowd.
Sounds like a Resonator, plays like a Uke
Back in the day, resonator guitars were designed to be louder than standard acoustics to keep up with the horn and percussion section from dance orchestras. After electric amps were invented, they settled into the familiar sound of blues and bluegrass giving a distinctive metal-like sound.
This Grestch Resonator-Uke is no exception, and has the feel and playing style of a traditional concert ukulele with the sonic addition of the resonator voice.
Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele key features:
- Concert Resonator Ukulele
- 6" Biscuit-Style Resonator
- Mahogany Neck
- Ovangkol Fretboard
- Ovangkol Puck Bridge
- Bone Nut
- Open-Back Geared Tuners
- Aquila Nylgut Strings
- Deluxe Padded Gig Bag
Quailty Gretsch Uke
Featuring a F-holed Mahogany top, back & sides, with a 6" biscuit-style resonator cone installed, this 15" scale concert ukuele radiates bluegrass style. The comfortable 16 fret Ovangkol fingerboard aboard the one-piece mahogany neck with bone nut, makes playing this uke an absolute joy. Grover 9NB Sta-Tite geared tuners holding the Aquila Nylgut strings, and the Ovangkol biscuit bridge puck keeps this uke nice and stable when you're performing. Finished in a Honey Mahogany Stain, this is a perfect uke to add to your collection.
Comes with a Deluxe Fitted Gig Bag.
Gretsch G9112 Resonator-Ukulele Specs:
- Model Name: G9112 Resonator-Ukulele with Gig Bag, Ovangkol Fingerboard, Biscuit Cone, Honey Mahogany Stain
- Model: #2732035321
- Series: Gretsch Roots Collection
- Colour: Honey Mahogany Stain
- Body: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Concert Ukulele
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 16 (12 to body)
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Abalone "Snowflake"
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Grover 9NB Sta-Tite Geared
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut Concert
- Unique Features: 6" Biscuit Resonator Cone; MOP Headstock Inlays; Bone Nut
- Included Accessories: Gig Bag - G2189 - Concert Ukulele Bag
- Dimensions: 5" x 8.8" x 29.9" (127mm x 223.52mm x 759.6mm)
- Weight: 3.50 lbs (1.59 kgs)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!