Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Junior Cadillac Green
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Junior Cadillac Green Highlights
- Available in Cadillac Green
- Gold hardware
- Smaller-sized single-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- 12"-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit
- Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
Stage-Stealing Style, and a Bold Articulate Sound
With the Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Centerblock Jnr you get a smaller-bodied guitar that's been specially designed to deliver that powerful Gretsch sound at the highest of volume.
Featuring all the style, sound, and playability of the premium-grade Player's Edition models, but at a more modest price, the G5655TG would make a superb addition to any player's collection.
Used for their bold, dynamic, and articulate response, these new Black Top Broad'Tron humbuckers are the perfect match for the G5655TG. If you're looking for that recognisably growly Gretsch sound, then these pickups are where it's at.
Running the entire length of the G5655TG's body, from the neck to the tailpiece, there's a chambered spruce center block. This lightweight addition provides the guitar with a naturally dynamic resonance, and helps to eliminate unwanted feedback when playing at high-gain levels.
High Performance Playability
In addition to sporting a Junior-sized body, the Gretsch G5655TG also sports a sleek Nato neck with a thin "U"-shaped profile.
Not only that, but the neck is topped with a bound, 12"-radiused laurel fretboard, which means that the G5655TG is comfortable to play, as well as being suitable for pretty much any playstyle - from languid open chord playing, to face-melting lead runs, and everything inbetween.
With the Gretsch Electromatic Centerblock Jnr you get a genuine Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece and an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge. These two combine perfectly to offer a superior level of tuning stability, whatever your playstyle.
To top it all off, the hardware on this guitar is finished in Gold, giving an overall luxurious-yet-functional appearance that perfectly personifies Gretsch's legacy.
Available to Order Now
Visit your nearest Professional Music Technology store today to order your Gretsch G5655TG Electromatic Center Block Junior Cadillac Green, or simply order Online now and choose from our range of Home Delivery options!
Gretsch G5655tg Electromatic Center Block Junior Cadillac Green Specs
- Collection: Electromatic
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 10.5" (267mm)
- Lower Bout: 13.5" (343mm)
- Waist: 8.625" (219mm)
- Neck: Maple, Thin "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Gold
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi w/ Black Gretsch Logo
- Pickups: Black Top Broad'Tron (Bridge), Black Top Broad'Tron (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Gold
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges
|Shipping Weight (kg)||4.510000|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!