Are you an aspiring professional guitar player, looking to take the next step on your journey and buy a guitar that's ideal for gigging with? Want it to be a guitar looks, sounds and feels fantastic, whilst still being reasonably priced? Then check out this Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center-Block Orange Stain - it's all of that, and much more!
Gretsch Style, Tone, and Playability
Gretch's Electromatic Collection has been specially designed to offer a range of high-performance guitars at an affordable price, without compromising on tone or quality.
Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center-Block Orange Stain Highlights
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered
- spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo
- frets and Neo-Classic thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone,
- bridge pickup volume control, neck pickup volume
- control and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Bigsby-licensed B70 vibrato tailpiece
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge
- Graph Tech NuBone nut
- Nickel hardware
High Quality Construction
There are few things more frustrating than attempting to achieve that resonant, hollow-bodied sound, whilst keeping it free from unwanted feedback at high volumes.
Thankfully, the chambered spruce center block in this guitar does just that!
This guitar allows you to play feedback free at high volumes, and with an army of effects at your disposal, whilst still producing that naturally resonant voice.
Complimenting the guitars looks and functionality is a whole host of high quality hardware.
In addition to the anchored Adjust-Matic bridge, Bigsby B70 vibrato tailpiece, and Graph Tech NuBone nut, you get a set of G-Arrow control knobs, as well as a gold-finished pickguard and gold pickup bezels.
Delivering that infamous "Gretsch Sound", you'll find a pair of Black Top Broad'Tron humbucker pickups.
These pickups are renowned for their sonic power and versatility, delivering chiming highs, and a dynamic tone with enhanced sonic punch.
In addition to this each pickup sports independent Volume controls, along with a Master Tone, 3-way pickup switch, and a Master Volume pot with on-board treble bleed - which allows you to roll back the overall volume without compromising the guitar's tone.
Available to Order Now
Visit your local PMT Store, or contact our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to ask about the availability of this guitar.
Don't forget: if you order Online you can choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Gretsch G5622T Electromatic Center-Block Orange Stain Specs
- Edition: Electromatic
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.625" (295.3 mm)
- Lower Bout: 16" (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.875" (250.8mm)
- Neck: Maple, Thin "U"
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12" (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Neo-Classic Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B70
- Pickguard: Gold Plexi
- Pickups: Black Top Broad’Tron (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck), Volume 2. (Bridge), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Nickel
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel .010-.046 Gauges
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*