Gretsch Electromatic G5435T Pro Jet; a newer iteration of the fantastic Pro Jet series giving you a better playing experience with improved pickups.
Great Gretsch Guitar, Modest Price Tag
Gretsch Quality Construction
Based around a chambered basswood body with a laminated arched Maple top, the G5435T is nice and light to pick up and play and has a beautiful resonance.
A set Maple neck sports a classic Rosewood fretboard featuring 22 medium jumbo frets with a 12-inch radius offering a great level of playability. Late 50s style hump block inlays add that vintage flavour, reminiscent of the Gretsch George Harrison signature guitar.
Atop the headstock are vintage-style tuners offering a retro vibe while tuning precisely and keeping your tuning secure.
The Adjusto-Matic bridge keeps your strings nicely in place and offers highly accurate intonation while the classic, horseshoe style Bigsby B50 tailpiece setup gives you that awesome vibrato sound that only a Bigsby can deliver, while looking great too.
A pearloid pickguard with Gretsch logo proudly displays this guitar’s pedigree while adding a touch of class to the aesthetic of the G5435T Pro Jet.
The biggest force behind the Gretsch G5435T’s incredible sound are the new Blacktop Filter’Tron pickups; a vast improvement on the previous Pro Jet’s pickups and really delivering on that Great Gretsch Sound!
Extremely versatile, the Blacktop Filter’Trons have a nicely punchy clean sound and handle overdrive and distortion extremely well. Malcolm Young of AC/DC and Steve Marriott of Humble Pie have demonstrated just how well Gretsch Jets can handle full-on rock tone and the G5435T Pro Jet does not disappoint.
Gretsch G5435T Electromatic Pro Jet Specs:
- Model Name: G5435T Pro Jet™ with Bigsby®, Rosewood Fingerboard, Black
- Model Number: 2507010506
- Series: Gretsch® Electromatic Collection
- Colour: Black
- Build: Solid Body
- Cutaway: Single Cutaway
- Body: Chambered Basswood
- Body Shape: Jet™
- Body Binding: Bound Top
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Scale Length: 24.6" (625 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block
- Headstock: Jet™ Style
- Bridge Pickup: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- Neck Pickup: Blacktop™ Filter'Tron™
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: FT/FT
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic™
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Pickguard: Pearloid with Gretsch Logo
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Strings: D'Addario® XL110 Regular Light, NPS (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Two-Tone Body Color Scheme, “Black Top” Filter’Tron™ pickups, Bigsby® Licensed B50 Vibrato Tailpiece
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||jet style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||maple top, basswood body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*