Mixing old fashioned swagger with exhilarating tonality, this is one vintage electric guitar that's a must-buy for any guitarist!
Rich in 50s Aesthetics and Sound
Designed not to do half measures, the Gretsch Electromatic Ltd G5410T Tri-Five Hollow Body w Bigsby is a powerful addition to the extremely popular Electromatic range that within the Tri-Five series captures the quintessential signature Gretsch aesthetic and sound that everyone loves. Giving you the confidence to unleash your creativity and unearth the G5410T's electrifying voice!
Gretsch Electromatic Ltd G5410T Tri-Five Hollow Body w Bigsby 2 Tone Vintage White on Casino Gold Features:
- Thinner Maple Body for Premium Comfort and Performance
- Arched Maple Top, Back and Sides for a Warm Tonality
- Black Top Filter’Tron pickups for a Raspy Vintage Bite
- Bigsby B60 Vibrato Tailpiece for Extra Performance Flair
Underneath the G5410T's stunning two-tone Vintage White on Casino Gold finish, there's a body construction that's a masterclass in craftsmanship. The laminated Maple hollow body provides an inviting dynamic warmth yet roars with powerful late 50's nostalgic vibrance. Giving your performance that extra spark to let your soar.
Combine that with the Tri-Five's thinner body and it's a match made in heaven. Maximising premium comfort and playability so whether you're in the studio, on the stage or at a rehearsal, this Gretsch has your back!
Crisp and Rich Bite
To really give you a performance enriched with nostalgic vibrance, the G5410T comes with pickups that scream vintage at its finest. The Black Top Filter’Tron pickups provide a rich character to your playing whilst still maintaining a gnarly bite you'd expect from vintage-inspired six-string.
And for when you want more control and refine your tone, the versatile controls the G5410T provides allow you to articulately purify your sound until it's just right for you.
Gretsch Electromatic Ltd G5410T Tri-Five Hollow Body w Bigsby 2 Tone Vintage White on Casino Gold Specifications:
- Collection: Electromatic
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Upper Bout: 11.625” (295mm)
- Lower Bout: 16” (406 mm)
- Waist: 9.625” (245 mm)
- Neck: Maple, Standard “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Neo-ClassicTM Thumbnail
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style Open-Back
- Scale Length: 24.6” (625 mm)
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic with Secured Rosewood Base
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B60
- Pickguard: Casino Gold Plexi (505), Vintage White Plexi (508, 540)
- Pickups: Black Top Filter’Tron with Pearloid Insert (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3.Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: G-Arrow
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.011-.049 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional G6241FT Gretsch® 16” Hollow Body Hardshell (p/n 099-6475-000); Optional G2162 Hollow Body Gig Bag (p/n 099-6458-000)
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Nut Width||42.86 mm|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 Strings|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||single cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||laminated maple|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.