The awesome Gibson USA Michael Clifford Signature Melody Maker Guitar is a hard-rocking, easy to play guitar with unique looks and gorgeous tones.
High Quality Artist Series Guitar
Crafted with a lightweight, swamp ash body, with a rounded maple neck, single burstbucker pickup, and even a hardshell case for safe keeping, this guitar would make a great centrepiece to any players collection.
Gibson USA Michael Clifford Signature Melody Maker Guitar Highlights
- Premium-grade, high-performance guitar
- Michael Clifford (5 Seconds of Summer) signature model
- Classic Melody Maker body shape, carved from a lightweight piece of Swamp Ash
- Maple neck with a rounded profile, makes for a comfortable playing experience
- Single Burstbutcker 3 pickup delivers a muscular PAF-style voice
- Tone and Volume controls, with Push/Pull coil split function in Volume pot allows for a huge, versatile array of tones
- Distinctive Jet Black Cherry body finish
- Red "X" fretboard inlays
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Finance options available
A Modern Take on a Classic
This modern, customised take on the classic Gibson Melody Maker is a fun, easy to play guitar that's ideally suited to all forms of pop, rock, and blues music.
High Quality Construction
Affixed to the Swamp Ash body you'll find a set-in Maple neck, with a rounded profile shape. This profile provides incredible rigidity and sustain, whilst leaving you with a smooth and comfortable feel.
Sitting atop the neck is an eco-friendly black Richlite fingerboard, with red acrylic "X" inlays. Not only does this fretboard look stylish, it also makes for fast and effortless playability.
Top Notch Electronics
The single pickup sitting in the bridge position on this guitar is an awesome Burstbucker 3 humbucker. This pickup is voiced to offer a hot-running PAF-like tone that's great for a wide range of musical styles.
However, that's not all! Sitting in the Volume pot there's a Push/Pull function that, when used, will activated the guitar's Split Coil circuitry, giving you bright, bridge-position single coil pickup tones to play with too.
On top of this there's a Kill Switch Toggle, which gives you even more tonal/effect options.
Available To Order Now
If you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar - an instrument designed in collaboration between Gibson and Michael Clifford - then be sure to contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store today!
Alternatively, simply place your order Online today and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Gibson USA Michael Clifford Signature Melody Maker Guitar Specs
- Body Material: Swamp Ash
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Rounded w/ SP3 Peghead
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 62.865cm
- Fingerboard Material: Richlite
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.695" / 43.053mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.26" / 57.404mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Red X's
- Finish: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Tuners: Mini-Grover Kidneys
- Pick Guard: Black
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Red #s
- Switch Tip: Black Chrome
- Jack Plate: Rim Barrel Jack
- Bridge Pickup: Burst Bucker 3
- Controls: 1 Volume (Push/Pull for Coil Split), 1 Tone & Kill Switch Toggle
- Case: Hard Shell Case
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||swamp ash body|
August 30, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*