Gibson Slash Les Paul November Burst
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
With the Gibson Slash Les Paul, seen here with a gorgeous November Burst finish, you get a fitting tribute to the instrument Slash used during the recording of the epic November Rain.
Slash Collection Les Paul Standard
The Slash Collection has been put together by Gibson to represent some of the player's most influential guitars during his time with hard rockers Guns n' Roses.,
Each of these guitars can be seen live on stage with Slash today and would make great additions to any players collection.
Gibson Slash Les Paul November Burst Highlights
- Premium grade signature guitar for Guns n' Roses lead player Slash
- Part of the new Gibson Slash Collection
- AAA Flamed Maple cap, sitting atop a solid Mahogany body
- "November Burst" finish
- Mahogany Neck with a C-shape profile
- Two Custom Burstbucker Alnico II pickups pickups
- Colour-coordinated hardware appointments
- Exclusive "Scully" Slash signature on the truss rod cover
- Includes hardshell case, a spare blank truss rod cover, a set of Slash's new Ernie Ball strings, and four Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex picks
- Home Delivery options available
The Slash Collection
Each Slash Collection Gibson Les Paul Standard features a AAA flamed maple top, a solid mahogany body, and host of personal touches as requested by Slash himself.
Amongst Slash's own specifications you'll find a C-shape neck prole, Custom Burstbucker Alnico II pickups, colour-coordinated hardware appointments, hand-wired electronics with orange drop capacitors and a vintage style brown hardshell case.
Exclusive items to the Slash Collection are Slash’s "Scully" signature drawing on the back of the headstock, Slash’s signature on the truss rod cover, a blank truss rod cover in the case, Slash’s new Ernie Ball strings, and four Slash Jim Dunlop Tortex picks.
Order Yours Today
Contact our Online Sales Team or your local PMT Store today if you'd like to query the availability of this awesome guitar.
Don't forget: if you place your order Online you get to choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Gibson Slash Les Paul November Burst Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flamed Maple
- Binding: Cream
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: 50s Vintage
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Graphtec
- Inlay: Acrylic Traps
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stop Bar
- Knobs: Gold Reflectors w/ Pointers (AA) & Gold Top Hats w/ Pointers (AA)
- Tuners: Vintage Keystone
- Neck Pickup: Custom Burstbucker Alnico II
- Bridge Pickup: Custom Burstbucker Alnico II
- Controls: 2 Volumes, 2 Tones & Toggle Switch (Hand-wired with Orange Drop Capacitors)
- Case: Hardshell
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.