Gibson Les Paul Trad Pro V Guitar, Washed Cherry Burst
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
PMT'S Price Match Promise
At PMT we constantly monitor prices to make sure you get the best gear at the best price. If you find a like-for-like item cheaper elsewhere, simply fill in the Price Match Request form.
Looking to invest in an incredible new guitar, with bags of personality, and playability to die for? Then the Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro V, seen here with a Washed Cherry Burst finish, could well be for you!
A Serious Guitar For Serious Players
This guitar has been specially-designed with specs not normally seen on a Les Paul Traditional, including high-performance playability, increased comfort, and much more besies.
Gibson Les Paul Trad Pro V AAA Top, Washed Cherry Burst Highlights
- Premium-grade, limited run Les Paul
- Made exclusively for the US market!
- AAA-Grade Flame Maple top with a Washed Cherry Burst finish
- Weight-relieved Mahogany back piece, with a set-in Mahogany neck
- Compound-radius Rosewood fingerboard with classic Trapezoid inlays
- Two custom-wound humbucker pickups deliver that vintage Les Paul tone
- Top notch electronics help add incredible levels of versatility in the way of coil split, coil tap, and phase
- Superior hardware, including locking tuners and a classic "Nashville" tune-o-matic bridge
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
Featuring a unique asymmetric neck profile and compound-radius fingerboard for ease of playing, and a chambered Mahogany body design, this guitar is expertly crafted to offer the maximum levels of comfort.
In addition to this, the top is ergonomically-carved from an exquisite piece of AAA-grade flamed maple, adding a highly-detailed grain that shows through the gorgeous Washed Cherry Burst finish.
Trad Pro V Pickups
So much of the Les Paul's reputation is down to those incredible humbucker tones they have been producing for countless players for more than six decades.
For this guitar Gibson have opted to use a set of Trad Pro V pickups - Underwound at the Neck, Overwound at the Bridge - that have been very carefulls specced to offer a combination of mellow warmth (neck) and powerful punch (bridge).
High End Electronics
In addition to this, and for enhanced tonality, each of the control pots can be adjusted to perform a variey of functions.
With the two Volume controls, you can split each pickup independently into Single Coils for a bright and articulate tone. In addition to this, the Rhythm tone control acts as a Push/Pull phase swtich, whilst the Treble Tone control will switch between the inner and outer single coils when the pickups are split.
Originally, these guitars were made exclusively for one of the world's top musical instrument sellers in the USA, but we have been lucky enough to get our hands on some just for you.
Due to the limited availability of these guitars, we recommend you place your order sooner rather than later to avoid missing out - so order yours today, or get in touch with our Online Sales Team to discuss its availability.
Gibson Les Paul Trad Pro V AAA Top, Washed Cherry Burst Specs
- Body Shape: Single cutaway
- Body Type: Solid body
- Weight Relief: 9 hole
- Top Wood: Flame maple
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck Shape: Asymmetrical
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Compound radius
- Fret Size: Modern
- Number of Frets: 22
- Inlays: Trap
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Underwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets
- Bridge: Overwound offset coil vintage-style with alnico V magnets
- Brand: Gibson Tradbucker
- Active or Passive: Passive
- Special Electronics: Split
- Volume Controls: push/pull either splits the humbucker to single coil or taps the humbucker pickup, user choice via dip switch in control cavity
- Rhythm Tone Control: push/pull phase switch
- Treble Tone Control: In single coil mode toggles between the inner and outer coils
- Bridge Type: Nashville
- Tailpiece: Aluminum
- Tuning Machines: Locking Grover
- Color: Chrome
- Number of Strings: 6
- Special Features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of Origin: United States
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty (upon registration with gibson)|
|Series||Gibson Modern Collection|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.