Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass, Worn Cherry
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
The Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Cherry is a tribute to the historic late '50s Gibson EB-0 bass, but has been upgraded to appeal to the modern player.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Cherry Highlights
- High-quality, short-scale bass guitar
- Inspired by the Gibson EB-0 bass from the late 1950s
- Double cutaway Mahogany body
- Rounded Mahogany neck with a Rosewood fingerboard, inlaid with acrylic dots
- A single, expanded range LP BassBucker pickup produces a strong fundamental tone that sits perfectly in the mix
- Volume and Tone controls, with Push/Pull coil-tap activation situated in the volume pot which gives a "scooped mids" effect
- Includes Designer Series padded Gig Bag
- Home Delivery options available
A Powerful Short-Scale Bass
The Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass, with its short-scale neck, and smaller body, is suitable for not just younger players, but anyone looking for a strong fundamental bass tone.
Featuring a comfortably-rounded Mahogany neck, and a solid Mahogany body with a dual cutaway design, this bass offers a truly fun playing experience, whatever your playstyle.
This Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass combines a rounded-profile Mahogany neck with a solid Mahogany body. The end result is an incredibly warm, natural tone, that's perfectly complimented by the BassBucker pickup.
High Quality Electronics
With a single BassBucker dual-coil pickup sitting in the middle position on its body, the Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass is a no-nonsense bass for the no-nonsense player.
This extended-range pickup gives the bass a strong fundamental tone, the sits perfectly in any mix, whether live or in the studio.
If you'd like to change things up a little, the Volume control put features a Push/Pull coil tapping option. Once activation, this function scoops the mids from your sound, giving you even more tone shaping options.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Cherry Specs
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 30.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.6"
- End of Board Width: 2.32"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clovers
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Neck Pickup: BassBucker
- Controls: 1 Push/Pull Volume (Coil-Tap) & 1 Tone
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Case: Designer Series Gig Bag
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Gibson Modern Collection|
|Neck Wood||Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!