The Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Cherry is a tribute to the historic late '50s Gibson EB-0 bass, but has been upgraded to appeal to the modern player.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Cherry Highlights
- High-quality, short-scale bass guitar
- Inspired by the Gibson EB-0 bass from the late 1950s
- Double cutaway Mahogany body
- Rounded Mahogany neck with a Rosewood fingerboard, inlaid with acrylic dots
- A single, expanded range LP BassBucker pickup produces a strong fundamental tone that sits perfectly in the mix
- Volume and Tone controls, with Push/Pull coil-tap activation situated in the volume pot which gives a "scooped mids" effect
- Includes Designer Series padded Gig Bag
- Finance options available
A Powerful Short-Scale Bass
The Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass, with its short-scale neck, and smaller body, is suitable for not just younger players, but anyone looking for a strong fundamental bass tone.
Featuring a comfortably-rounded Mahogany neck, and a solid Mahogany body with a dual cutaway design, this bass offers a truly fun playing experience, whatever your playstyle.
This Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass combines a rounded-profile Mahogany neck with a solid Mahogany body. The end result is an incredibly warm, natural tone, that's perfectly complimented by the BassBucker pickup.
High Quality Electronics
With a single BassBucker dual-coil pickup sitting in the middle position on its body, the Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass is a no-nonsense bass for the no-nonsense player.
This extended-range pickup gives the bass a strong fundamental tone, the sits perfectly in any mix, whether live or in the studio.
If you'd like to change things up a little, the Volume control put features a Push/Pull coil tapping option. Once activation, this function scoops the mids from your sound, giving you even more tone shaping options.
Available To Order Now
Keep your eyes peeled for this gorgeous bass arriving at a PMT Store near you, and be sure to request a playtest with one of our resident bass experts - you won't regret it!
Alternatively, if your mind is already made up, simply place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Cherry Specs
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 30.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.6"
- End of Board Width: 2.32"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clovers
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Neck Pickup: BassBucker
- Controls: 1 Push/Pull Volume (Coil-Tap) & 1 Tone
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Case: Designer Series Gig Bag
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Series||Gibson Modern Collection|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.