A fitting tribute to the iconic EB-0 bass that was released in the late 1950s, the Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Brown is a powerful, short-scale instrument, with plenty of character.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Brown Highlights
- Short-scale, double cutaway electric bass
- A modern-day tribute to the historic Gibson EB-0 bass from the late 1950s
- Doublecut Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with a rounded profile, topped with a Rosewood fingerboard
- Expanded range LP BassBucker pickup
- Single Volume and Tone controls, with Push/Pull coil tap function
- Comes complete with Designer Series gig bag
- Home Delivery options available
Featuring a rounded profile Mahogany neck, with a Solid Mahogany body, this bass produces the kind of natural tone that's ideal in a number of situations.
In addition to that, the shorter-scale construction results in slightly less string tension, resulting in less hand fatigue, allowing you to play for hours on end.
Despite only sporting a single humbucker, this bass is capable of a variety of tones. The extended range BassBucker produces a naturally strong fundamental tone, that sits perfectly in any mix, whether live or in the studio.
In addition to this, the Volume control comes equipped with a Push/Pull Coil Tap function. When activated, this circuit scoops the mids from your sound, giving you a much more modern voice to work with.
Order Yours Today
Keep your eyes peeled for this gorgeous bass arriving at a PMT Store near you, and be sure to request a playtest with one of our resident bass experts - you won't regret it!
Alternatively, if your mind is already made up, simply place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Worn Brown Specs
- Material: Maple
- Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 30.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.6"
- End of Board Width: 2.32"
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Tuning Machines: Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clovers
- Pickguard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Neck Pickup: BassBucker
- Controls: 1 Push/Pull Volume (Coil-Tap) & 1 Tone
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Case: Designer Series Gig Bag
- Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.