The Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Blue Stain is a powerful, short-scale instrument with bags of character. This awesome new offering from Gibson pays fitting tribute to the iconic late '50s EB-0 bass.
It's All About This Bass
With it's rounded-profile Mahogany neck, and solid Mahogany body, the Gibson Les Paul Jr Tribute DC bass offers a rich natural tone, and a truly comfortable playing experience.
Not only that, but due to the shorter-scale construction there is less string tension, which results in the minimal amount of hand fatigue, and allowing you to play for hours on end.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Blue Stain Highlights
- High-quality, short-scale bass guitar
- Inspired by the Gibson EB-0 bass from the late 1950s
- Double cutaway Mahogany body
- Rounded Mahogany neck with a Rosewood fretboard, and acrylic dot fret markers
- Expanded range LP BassBucker pickup
- Controls for Volume and Tone, with Push/Pull Coil Tap activation in the tone pot
- Designer Series Gig Bag included
- Home Delivery options available
Although the new Gibson Les Paul Jr Tribute DC Bass comes equipped with just a single humbucker pickup, it's still capable of a huge variety of tones. This Extended Range BassBucker outputs a naturally strong fundamental tone, that can sit nicely in any mix, whether live or in the studio.
If you want something a little extra though, have no fear: there's a Push/Pull Coil Tap function in the Volume control pot. This circuit, when activated, scoops the mids from your sound, resulting in a more modern-sounding voice.
Available to Order Now!
Keep your eyes peeled for this gorgeous bass arriving at a PMT Store near you, and be sure to request a playtest with one of our resident bass experts - you won't regret it!
Alternatively, if your mind is already made up, simply place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery options.
Gibson Les Paul Junior Tribute DC Bass Blue Stain Specs
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Blue Stain, Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Rounded
- Scale Length: 30.5" / 77.47cm
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" / 304.8mm
- Number of Frets: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech
- Nut Width: 1.6" / 40.64mm
- End-of-Board Width: 2.32" / 58.93mm
- Inlays: Acrylic Dots
- Finish: Chrome
- Bridge: 3-Point Adjustable
- Tuners: Hipshot Ultra-Light Mini-Clovers
- Pick Guard: Black 5-ply
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Jack Plate: Black
- Neck Pickup: BassBucker
- Controls: 1 Push/Pull Volume (Coil-Tap) & 1 Tone
- Strings: .045, .065, .085, .105
- Case: Designer Series Gig Bag
- Included Accessories: Includes Gibson Accessory Kit
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.