Nothing exudes style and class quite like a Gibson Les Paul Custom, and that's been the case since they were first introduced - more than 50 years ago! With the Gibson Les Paul Custom Cartridge Brass you get a guitar steeped in classic Gibson heritage, which has evolved to meet the demands of the modern guitar player.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Cartridge Brass Highlights
- Premium-grade guitar from the Gibson Custom Shop
- Instantly-familiar Les Paul body shape
- Chambered Mahogany back with a 2-piece Maple top
- Cartridge Brass finish with Gold Hardware
- 490/498 Humbucker configuration
- Medium "C"-shaped Mahogany neck, with environmentally responsible Richlite fingerboard
- Includes dexlue Gibson Custom Shop hard case
- Home Delivery options available
Iconic Hard-Rocking Custom Shop Guitar
Arguably the most iconic rock guitar ever created, the Les Paul Custom has graced countless stages the world over, and has been the Go To guitar for many of the world's top rockers for decades. With its twin humbucker pickups, incredible electronics, and exquisite use of tonewoods, this guitar would make the perfect centrepiece to any enthusiast's collection.
Recapturing the incredible rock tones that the Les Paul Custom was renowned for during the 70's and 80's, the pairing of a 490r and 498t humbucker is the configuration of choice for many professional players.
These pickups produce a powerful, yet balanced classic tone, with a bite that really cuts through most mixes without being too shrill or fizzy. In the right hands, these pickups can be perfect for anything from Jazz to Blues right through to heavy rock music.
Due to the limited run nature of this guitar - only 100 made for worldwide distribution! - we recommend you Contact our Online Sales team directly if you have any queries regarding availability.
Alternatively, simply order yours online today and choose from our fantastic range of home delivery options.
Gibson Les Paul Custom Cartridge Brass Specs
- Series: Les Paul Custom
- Material: Solid Mahogany, Long Tenon
- Neck Profile: Medium C-Shape
- Fingerboard: Richlite
- Scale Length: 24.75â€, 62.865cm
- Body Material: 2 Piece Solid Maple Top, Weight-relieved Mahogany Body
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Body Colour: Cartridge Brass
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Stop Bar
- Neck Pickup: 490R
- Bridge Pickup: 498T
- Controls: 2 x 500K CTS Volume Pots, 2 x 500K CTS Tone Pots, Hand-Wired Harness, Switchcraft Toggle Switch
- Case: Includes deluxe Gibson Custom Shop hard case
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||solid mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.