The Gibson J-45 Studio gives you classic looks and amazing performance in a great playing electro-acoustic guitar.
This unique, hand-built guitar brings together Walnut and Sitka Spruce for an incredible natural tone, and an incredible electronics system for live and studio performances.
Gibson J-45 Studio Electro-Acoustic Guitar Walnut Burst Highlights
- Hand-built, round-shouldered Dreadnought style guitar
- Solid Sitka Spruce top with a Walnut back and sides, and a gorgeous Walnut Burst finish
- Solid Mahogany neck, with an Advanced Response profile shape, for a comfortable playing experience
- Traditional hand-scalled X-Bracing allows for incredible acoustic sound projection
- Walnut fingerboard with mother of pearl dot inlays
- LR Baggs VTC pickup and preamp system
- Includes deluxe Gibson Hardshell case and Gibson Accessory Kit
- Finance options available
Hand Crafted J-45
The Gibson J-45 is one of the most iconic acoustic guitars ever made. Having been seen in the hands of icons such as Elvis, John Lennon, David Gilmour and many more besides, it's no wonder it remains one of Gibson's most popular designs.
Hand built and featuring a Sitka Spruce top accompanied by Walnut back and sides, this J-45 Studio dreadnought electro-acoustic guitar gives you beautiful tone.
Sitka Spruce is easily the most popular top piece tonewood for acoustic guitars. The reason for this is simple: it's perfectly suited to pretty much any playstyle and musical genre.
Spruce is renowned for delivering a broad, dynamic range, with an articulate sound. Spruce is also naturally springy, which results in a great natural projection that allows your playing to be heard by the masses.
For the back and sides on this J-45 Studio, Gibson have opted to use Walnut, which is a dense wood that delivers a sparkly brightness. In addition to this, the wood produces a nice, rich midrange bark, that will become warmer and softer with age.
Fitted with an LR Baggs VTC pickup you get great sound when plugged in too!
With its Advanced Response profile Mahogany neck, it’s incredibly comfortable and highly playable.
Order Yours Today
Buy the Gibson J-45 Studio electro-acoustic guitar from Professional Music Technology for fantastic, studio quality sound from a beautifully handcrafted instrument.
Gibson J-45 Studio Electro-Acoustic Guitar Walnut Burst Specs:
- Shape: J-45
- Back and Sides: Walnut
- Top: Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Multi-Ply Top, Single-Ply Back
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Advanced Response
- Nut Width: 1.725”
- Fretboard: Walnut
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut: TUSQ
- Inlay: Mother-of-Pearl Dots
- Bridge: Traditional Belly Up, Walnut
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic with Kidney Buttons
- Controls: 1 Volume, 1 Tone
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
|Case Included||hard case|
|Series||Gibson Acoustic Modern|
|Pickup Config||1x lr baggs|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Body Size||full size|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.