The Gibson GC-R05 continues Gibson's legacy for producing first-class products that service the world's guitarists. This Memory Cable features two gold-plated 1/4" Jack connectors as you'd expect, but with an innovative in-line MicroSD recorder that will record 16-bit, 44.1kHz CD-quality audio that is perfect for transferring your latest musical inspiration to your phone or computer. Are you a songwriter? The Memory Cable is inexpensive insurance against losing that mega-hit song idea. You don't even need your guitar amp to record. And if you miss a punch-in when recording to your DAW, you've still got that killer lick. Wish you had that earlier (better) take? You got it. The Memory Cable is also great for reamping, which gives you major flexibility. With the cable in record, play through your amp, then transfer the direct guitar signal to your DAW for processing through a different amp or an amp simulator.
- Stores over 13 hours of audio with 4GB MicroSD card (included)
- Continuous or auto recording (records only when you're playing)
- Handles guitar, bass, drum machine, synthesizer, etc., and line-level signals
- Uncompressed recording-CD-quality 44.1kHz/16-bit fidelity
- Play through an amp for inspiration, while recording the dry signal for re-amping later
- Record rehearsals via a mono bus on your PA mixer
- Ultra-simple user interface, with included reference card
- Insert the MicroSD in a compatible smart phone and access the phone via USB
- Uses AA main battery (standard or rechargeable, approximate 8 hour battery life)
- Uses LR44 battery for Real Time Clock functions (approximate 1 year battery life)
- Mac/Windows/iOS/Android compatible WAV file format
August 30, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*