The Gibson ES-339 Gloss Sixties Cherry Semi Hollow Guitar is a modern classic from Gibson, combining the look and tone of an ES-335 with a smaller, lightweight body.
Gibson ES-339 Gloss Sixties Cherry Semi Hollow Guitar Highlights
- Premium-grade semi-hollow guitar with a Sixties Cherry gloss finish
- Slimmer, smaller take on the legendary ES-335
- Maple and Poplar top and back construction
- Quartersawn Mahogany neck with a Rounded "C" profile shape
- Newly designed MHS II humbucker pickups
- Hand-wired electronics with 500k potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
- Finance options available
Tonally Exquisite, Fun to Play
First introduced to the world in 2007, the Gibson ES-339 became an instant hit with fans the world over. These guitars offer that familiarly rich, biting tone of the 335, in a high-performance package designed with the modern player in mind.
High Quality Construction
Crafted from a 3-ply Maple / Poplar / Maple top and back piece, with single-ply cream binding, this guitar is packed full of naturally rich tones and Gibson style.
Fitted to the body is a quarter sawn Mahogany set-in neck, with a Rounded "C" profile shape, which offers an incredibly comfortable playing experience, whatever your playstyle.
In addition to this, the ABR-1 bridge works perfectly alongside the Grover 'Milk Bottle' Rotomatics and Bone nut to ensure superior tuning stability, and an increased natural sustain.
Newly Designed Humbuckers
Gibson's all-new MHS II humbuckers feature Alnico V magnets, and are inspired by the hot-running patent-number pups of the mid-1960s. These pickups are made in Memphis, and perfectly compliment the semi-hollow construction of the new ES-335 Figured lineup.
With creamy neck tones, and a biting bridge sound, the MHS II humbuckers are ideal for music ranging from electric Blues, to Jazz, to Rock and beyond!
Order Yours Today
Contact your local PMT Store or our Online Sales Team directly if you'd like to query the availability of this guitar.
Alternatively, place your order Online and choose from our fantastic range of Home Delivery and Store Pickup options.
Gibson ES-339 Gloss Sixties Cherry Semi Hollow Guitar Specs
- Shape: ES-339
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Material: Quarter Sawn Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut Material: Bone
- Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Bridge: ABR-1 with Plated Brass Saddles
- Knobs: Gold Top Hats with Gold Reflectors
- Tuners: Grover "Milk Bottle" Rotomatics
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Lead
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 1 Toggle Switch, hand-wired with 500k Potentiometers and Orange Drop capacitors
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- SKU: ES39SCNH1
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||quarter sawn mahogany neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||es style|
|Body Size||full size|
August 30, 2018Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*