12’ (3.65 m) Blue Instrument Cable - two aluminum, pearlized connectors on each end, one with a silent plug. Gibson Pure Cables are as beautiful on the outside as they are technologically advanced on the inside. Gibson has created the ultimate guitar cable for it’s own use—and now it is available to everyone. Gibson Pure cables are designed to exact specification and manufactured exclusively in the USA.
• Silent Plugs – Prevents amplifier noise when unplugging guitar
• Low Handling Noise – Precise dielectric design for maximum acoustical sound and lowest handling noise
• 24K Gold over Nickel Plugs – Increases conductivity and extends the life of the cable
• Oxygen Free Copper Conductors – Densely stranded braid shield virtually eliminates triboelectric-handling noise
(e.g., noise from static electricity or electromagnetic fields)
• Real Hardwood Plugs – For total electrical isolation and a sure, secure grip
• Super Durable Outer Cable Sheath – Lays flat, coils up easily, and hugs the stage
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.