The Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard, seen here in a gorgeous Factory Burst finish, gives you the chance to own a legendary electric guitar.
An Incredible Recreation
A Gibson Custom Shop electric guitar, this is an incredible recreation of the coveted 1959 Les Paul.
An absolutely iconic instrument, synonymous with rock music, the Les Paul is the favourite electric guitar of countless legendary musicians including Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Keith Richards, Slash and more.
Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard Factory Burst Key Features:
- Authentic ’59 Medium C-Shape Solid Mahogany Neck
- VOS (Vintage Original Spec) guitar
- Rosewood Fretboard
- Traditional Hide Glue Construction
- Unpotted Custombucker Alnico III Pickups
- Includes Lifton Reissue 5-Latch Guitar Case
From the authentic '59 medium C-shape neck profile and Kluson single line, single ring tuners right down to the hide glue construction and reissue Lifton 5-latch hard case, this is as authentic a recreation as you can get.
In addition to this, the Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard features a solid, non-weight-relief Mahogany back piece. This results in that rich, rock-solid natural tone the Les Paul is renowned for - this is exactly what a Les Paul should sound and feel like!
Giving the 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard its vintage accurate voice is a set of Custombucker Alnico III humbucking pickups along with CTS 500K audio taper potentiometers and paper-in-oil capacitors.
Due to the Alnico III magnets in the Custombuckers, this gutiar produces a rich-yet articulate vintage tone - plenty of healthy highs and mids, without any muddiness. In other words: the true sound of a '59 Les Paul Standard.
Available to Order Now!
This is your opportunity to own an amazing Gibson Custom Shop reissue of one of the most important Les Paul models ever made.
Buy the Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard from Professional Music Technology and have this incredible recreation in your guitar collection.
Gibson 60th Anniversary 1959 Les Paul Standard Factory Burst Specs:
- Shape: Les Paul
- Back: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Weight Relief: None
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic ’59 Medium C-Shape
- Nut Width: 1.687”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Scale Length: 24.75”
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Nylon
- Inlay: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminium Stop Bar
- Knobs: Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Tuners: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Plating: Nickel
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||solid mahogany|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.