Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Ultra Light Aged, Sunrise Teaburst
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
When it comes to creating accurate homages to classic instruments from yesteryear, there are few guitar makers that can hold a candle to Gibson.
Accurate Recreation Of A '59 Les Paul Standard
With the Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Ultra Light Aged Sunrise Teaburst you don't just get a tribute to the priceless original models - you get an ultra-precise clone of them!
Not only does this guitar sport era-accurate specs, it is crafted with
Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Ultra Light Aged, Sunrise Teaburst Highlights
- Historic recreation of the 1959 Les Paul Standard
- Solid Mahogany back piece, with a bound Figured Maple top
- Era-accurate construction, including genuine hide glue, single ply royalite binding, and '59 Medium C-shape neck
- Rosewood fingerboard, with Historic Medium-Jumbo frets, and Trapezoid block inlays
- Two Custombucker pickups deliver that classic, late 50's PAF-like tone
- Includes a deluxe hardshell case, certificate of authenticity, mounted custom shop switch plate medallian, and a reissue switch backplate
Era Accurate Construction
This excellent guitar represents the culmination of decades of work but the expert team over at Gibson's Custom Shop, and is widely regarded as the best representation of the 59 Les Paul Standard ever since they began creating reissues more than 25 years ago.
Featuring a solid Mahogany body, capped with a 2-piece Figured Maple top, and a set-in Mahogany neck - all of which is fixed together with genuine hide glue for maximum tone transferrence.
The neck has been carved with an Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape profile, and is topped with a bound Indian Rosewood fingerboard, with 22 Historic Medium-Jumbo frets, and Trapezoid fret markers, for an authentic late 1950s playing experience.
As this guitar represents the birth of a legend - the very first Les Paul to come equipped with humbuckers - Gibson have opted to use the vintage-voiced CustomBucker.
These low-output pickups come equipped with Alnico III magnets, and produce the Holy Grail of Gibson tones, with a PAF-like voice that's both rich and articulate.
Each of these pickups features independent Volume and Tone controls, allowing you to dial in those sweet spots, whilst the 3-way selector switch lets you choose the perfect voice for your situation.
The Murphy Lab Collection
Gibson's all-new Murphy Lab Collection is a showcase of premium-quality guitars, that feature Ultra Light Aged finish treatments, with lightly aged hardware.
This combination helps to simulate decades of light play wear, for a unique character, vibre, and feel, reminiscent of a genuine "Golden Era" Les Paul.
Gibson 1959 Les Paul Standard Ultra Light Aged, Sunrise Teaburst Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Back: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Top: 2-Piece Figured Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Weight Relief: None
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer; Murphy Lab Ultra Light Aged
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Authentic '59 Medium C-Shape
- Nut Width: 1.687" / 42.85mm
- Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Nylon
- Inlay: Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Bridge: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Knobs: Gold Butyrate Top Hats
- Tuners: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Plating: Nickel; Murphy Lab Light Aged
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico 3 (Unpotted)
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||5.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with gibson|
|Neck Wood||Solid Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.