The Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue, seen here with an Iced Tea Burst finish and VOS status, gives you the chance to own an amazing recreation of a legendary electric guitar.
Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Iced Tea Burst Highlights
- Historically authentic recreation of the legendary '58 Les Paul Standard
- Traditional solid Mahogany back with a 2-piece Maple top, carved in that familiar, single cutaway style
- Traditional Ice Tea Burst finish
- Two vintage voiced CustomBucker pickups, with Alnico III magnets, for that authentic PAF-like tone
- ABR-1 fixed bridge and stoptail, for rock-solid intonation and tuning stability
- Vintage-style wiring, with CST 500K Audio Taper control pots, and Paper-In-Oil Capacitors
- Chunky-C shaped solid Mahogany neck delivers a truly authentic late 50's Les Paul playing feel
- Includes a vintage reissue, 5-latch Lifton hard case, with a pink interior and brown exterior
- Finance options available
Blast from The Past
Incredibly authentic from the tuners down to the wiring and with its Vintage Original Spec (VOS) status, it looks, feels, and sounds exactly like an original 1958 Les Paul Standard.
When a Gibson guitar achieves VOS status, you know you're getting a genuinely authentic recreation of an iconic guitar. Each of these VOS guitars is created from the ground up with original specs, from the hardware and electronics, to even the type of glue used on the neck and fretboard.
Rock Solid Construction
Part of the vintage appeal of a genuine late 1950's Les Paul Standard, along with the tone, is the feel of the guitar. With their "Chunky C" neck profile, and solid, non-weight-relief bodies, these VOS guitars accurately recreate that playing experience.
In addition to this, the natural tones generated by a solid mahogany body, solid mahogany neck, and 2-piece maple top, combines perfectly with the Custombucker pickups. This combination helps to recreate those rich-yet-articulate tones that launched the guitar to stardom.
Vintage Voiced Pickups
Custombucker pickups have been specially designed at the Gibson Custom Shop to recreate those prized PAF-like tones. Due to the Alnico III magnets used in them, these passive, low-output pickups deliver rich tones, with articulate Mid and High frequencies, for that thick, articulate voice the Les Paul is famous for.
Available to Order Now
Buy the Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue from Professional Music Technology and take this opportunity to add this coveted electric guitar to your collection.
Gibson 1958 Les Paul Standard Reissue VOS Iced Tea Burst Specs:
- Body Shape: Les Paul
- Top: 2-Piece Plain Maple, Hide Glue Fit
- Back: 1-Piece Lightweight Mahogany
- Binding: 1-Ply Royalite
- Weight Relief: None
- Finish: Nitrocellulose VOS (Vintage Patina)
- Material: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Chunky C-Shape
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood, Hide Glue Fit
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Historic Gibson Narrow/Tall
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.24"
- Inlays: Aged Cellulose Nitrate Trapezoid
- Joint: Long Tenon, Hide Glue Fit
- Finish: Nickel
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Saddle Material: Nickel-plated Brass
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar
- Tuning Machines: Kluson Single Line, Single Ring
- Pickguard: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- TrussRod: Authentic 1950s No-Tube
- Truss Rod Cover: Authentic Stepped 2-Ply
- Control Knobs: Butyrate Gold Top Hats
- Switch Tip: Amber Catalin
- Switchwasher: Silkscreened Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Jack Plate Cover: Laminated Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Control Covers: Black Royalite
- Strap Buttons: Aluminium
- Mounting Rings: M69 Cellulose Acetate Butyrate
- Pickup Covers: Authentic Profile Nickel Silver
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Pickup Selector: 3-Way Switchcraft
- Output Jack: Switchcraft
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
- Accessories: Gibson Custom Switchplate Medallion (w/ Historic Black Plastic Cover in Case), Certificate of Authenticity Booklet, Historic Reissue Hang Tag
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||solid mahogany|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.