Gibson 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue, Ebony 3-pickup w Bigsby
We will ship to you as soon as we receive stock
With this awesome Gibson 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue, along with its three pickup design and Bigsby vibrato bridge, you get a guitar that revives every last detail of the original "Black Beauty" guitar.
More info coming soon!
Gibson 1957 Les Paul Custom Reissue, Ebony 3-pickup w Bigsby Specs
- Shape: Les Paul
- Material: 1-Piece Solid Mahogany
- Weight Relief: None
- Binding: Multi-ply
- Neck: Solid Mahogany
- Profile: Chunky C-Shape
- Nut Width: 1.687" / 42.85mm
- Fingerboard: Solid Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.75" / 628.65mm
- Number of Frets: 22
- Nut: Nylon
- Inlay: 1950s Pattern Mother of Pearl
- Bridge: No-Wire ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Lightweight Aluminum Stop Bar (or Bigsby if applicable)
- Knobs: Butyrate Black Top Hats
- Tuners: Kluson Wa¤eback w/ Pearloid Tips
- Plating: Gold
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Middle Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (if applicable)
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III (Unpotted)
- Controls: CTS 500K Audio Taper Potentiometers, Paper-in-Oil Capacitors
- Case: Brown/Pink Lifton Reissue 5-Latch
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Warranty||limited lifetime warranty upon registration with gibson|
|Neck Wood||Solid Mahogany Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||les paul style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||mahogany body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.
- Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
- Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
- Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
- Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.