The Gamechanger Audio PLUS pedal is a new kind of patent-pending audio processing engine that offers piano-style sustain for electric guitars and all other melodic instruments.
A unique take on the sustain and Sostenuto Pedal
The Plus Pedal works by utilising the analog signal from your instrument to synthesize new sounds (instead of using an oscillator or filter). In many ways, it acts as a 'smart looper' by sampling a section of your strummed or plucked instrument, and opening up a whole new sonic effect for you to work with.
This is more than just a stompbox – it is a vast extension of your instrument that bridges the gap between rhythm and lead playing and lets players explore totally new territories.
Plus Pedal Key Features:
- Next-Gen Audio Processing Pedal
- Sustain / Sostenuto Effects for Guitars and Melodic / String / Wind Instruments
- 4 External Rotary Control Knobs
- Dual Play Modes - Single and Group
- Split and Mix Switch
- 1/4" Jack Input/Output, FX Loop with Dry out
- 9V DC Powered
Create “impossible” arrangements by playing lead lines on top of sustained chords, combine up to 5 different sounds to build deep multilayered drones or use the WET only mode to give your instrument a totally new character.
The Plus Pedal is great for film scoring and composers who want dynamic, unique effects that can't be produced anywhere else! It's even well suited for Solo players, church musicians, Guitar, violin, cello, harp, lap steel, wind & brass players who want something creative.
Check out the Gamechanger Plus Footswitch that provides quick and easy access to the PLUS pedal's Wet Only mode. An instant On/Off, great for studio automation or live performance.
Gamechanger Audio Plus Pedal Specifications:
- Inputs IN / RETURN
- Input Type 1/4’’ Unbalanced TS
- Input Impedance 1 M
- Max Input Level +6.8 dBU
- Outputs OUT / CLEAN OUT / SEND
- Output Type 1/4’’ Unbalanced TS
- Output Impedance 1 M
- Max Output Level +6.8 dBu
- Max ADC Input -1.8 dBu
- Max DAC Output +5.2 dBu
- Sample Rate 26 kHz
- A/D D/A Conversion 16 bit
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 22 kHz/13 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio -97 dB (A weighted); ref=max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD -84 dB, ref=6 dBu, 1 kHz
- Controls 2-positon foot pedal, Potentiometers: BLEND, SUSTAIN, RISE, TAIL
- Switches: GROUP/SINGLE, SPLIT/MIX, additional footswitch input
- Indicators 3-level check and pedal state indicator
- Connectors IN, CLEAN OUT/FSW, OUT, SEND, RETURN
- Power Consumption 1.8W
- Power Requirements 200mA, 9VDC, center negative 2.1 x 5.5 mm plug.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.55 x 7.7 x 2.8 in / 90mm x 195mm x 72 mm
- Weight 2.25 lbs / 1020 g
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*