Gamechanger Audio Plus Pedal
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
The Gamechanger Audio PLUS pedal is a new kind of patent-pending audio processing engine that offers piano-style sustain for electric guitars and all other melodic instruments.
A unique take on the sustain and Sostenuto Pedal
The Plus Pedal works by utilising the analog signal from your instrument to synthesize new sounds (instead of using an oscillator or filter). In many ways, it acts as a 'smart looper' by sampling a section of your strummed or plucked instrument, and opening up a whole new sonic effect for you to work with.
This is more than just a stompbox – it is a vast extension of your instrument that bridges the gap between rhythm and lead playing and lets players explore totally new territories.
Plus Pedal Key Features:
- Next-Gen Audio Processing Pedal
- Sustain / Sostenuto Effects for Guitars and Melodic / String / Wind Instruments
- 4 External Rotary Control Knobs
- Dual Play Modes - Single and Group
- Split and Mix Switch
- 1/4" Jack Input/Output, FX Loop with Dry out
- 9V DC Powered
Create “impossible” arrangements by playing lead lines on top of sustained chords, combine up to 5 different sounds to build deep multilayered drones or use the WET only mode to give your instrument a totally new character.
The Plus Pedal is great for film scoring and composers who want dynamic, unique effects that can't be produced anywhere else! It's even well suited for Solo players, church musicians, Guitar, violin, cello, harp, lap steel, wind & brass players who want something creative.
Check out the Gamechanger Plus Footswitch that provides quick and easy access to the PLUS pedal's Wet Only mode. An instant On/Off, great for studio automation or live performance.
Gamechanger Audio Plus Pedal Specifications:
- Inputs IN / RETURN
- Input Type 1/4’’ Unbalanced TS
- Input Impedance 1 M
- Max Input Level +6.8 dBU
- Outputs OUT / CLEAN OUT / SEND
- Output Type 1/4’’ Unbalanced TS
- Output Impedance 1 M
- Max Output Level +6.8 dBu
- Max ADC Input -1.8 dBu
- Max DAC Output +5.2 dBu
- Sample Rate 26 kHz
- A/D D/A Conversion 16 bit
- Frequency Response 20 Hz to 22 kHz/13 kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio -97 dB (A weighted); ref=max level, 22 kHz bandwidth
- THD -84 dB, ref=6 dBu, 1 kHz
- Controls 2-positon foot pedal, Potentiometers: BLEND, SUSTAIN, RISE, TAIL
- Switches: GROUP/SINGLE, SPLIT/MIX, additional footswitch input
- Indicators 3-level check and pedal state indicator
- Connectors IN, CLEAN OUT/FSW, OUT, SEND, RETURN
- Power Consumption 1.8W
- Power Requirements 200mA, 9VDC, center negative 2.1 x 5.5 mm plug.
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 3.55 x 7.7 x 2.8 in / 90mm x 195mm x 72 mm
- Weight 2.25 lbs / 1020 g
|Shipping Weight (kg)||1.450000|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.