G&L Tribute L-2000 3-Tone Sunburst Electric Bass
Availability: IN STOCK
Order before 3pm Mon-Fri for Next Day Delivery
Are you an aspiring professional bassist, looking to invest in a new bass to truly help you develop your playing technique, and get out there earning money? Then you need to check out the G&L Tribute L-2000 3-Tone Sunburst Electric Bass.
G&L Tribute L-2000 3-Tone Sunburst Electric Bass Highlights
- High quality, affordable bass guitar, originally designed by Leo Fender
- Inspired by the infamous G&L L-2000, first released in 1980
- Swamp Ash body with a vintage-style 3-tone sunburst finish
- Comfortable Hard Rock Maple neck topped with a Brazillian Cherry fingerboard
- Two powerful Magnetic Field Design humbuckers, with active 3-band preamp, and G&L's incredible Tri-Tone system
- Professional-quality hardware, such as the Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock bridge
- Superb value for money - ideal for aspiring professionals and more experienced players alike
- Home Delivery options available
Versatile, Professional-Grade Bass
G&L's Tribute series have been developed to offer aspiring professionals a chance at owning a superb, professional-quality instrument, at a reasonable price.
With the G&L Tribute L-2000 - a stunning, affordable bass inspired by the infamous G&L L-2000 - you get a prime example of just what the Tribute series is capable of.
High Quality Construction
Featuring a solid Swamp Ash body, with a bolt-on Hard Rock Maple neck, this bass is packed full of sweet tones and natural sustain.
Sitting atop the neck is a fingerboard of Brazillian Cherry - a wood that's similar in looks and tonal properties to Rosewood - along with 21 medium jumbo frets.
All in all, the G&L Tribute L-2000 offers an incredibly comfortable, naturally-warm playing experience, and is suited to pretty much any playstyle.
Part of the G&L Tribute L-2000's appeal is down to its incredible electronics system. First off we have a set of MFD (Magnetic Field Design) humbuckers, which are designed to produce a quieter-than-usual sound than a typical alnico 'bucker, but with a great overall output.
Tonally, these pickups are generally quite warm sounding, and produce a broader frequency response than a traditional bass pickup.
Tri Tone System
And secondly we have the excellent Tri Tone system in play. This set of three switches each performs a different task for your preamp.
First there's the 3-way pickup selector, which is fairly straightforward in that it allows you to choose between Neck, Both, and Bridge pickups.
Secondly there's the switch with lets you choose whether the pickups are running in Series (traditional humbuckers), Parallel (more akin to a Split Coil P-bass sound), and Split (Single Coil) modes.
And finally there's also a switch for you to make your preamp Passive, Active, or Active with Treble Boost.
All in all, this gives you an incredible amount of tones to play around with in your search for those elusive sweet spots, and they help make the G&L Tribute L-2000 one of the most versatile bass guitars available in this price bracket.
G&L Tribute L-2000 3-Tone Sunburst Electric Bass Specs
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Scale: 34"
- Pickups: Two L-spec G&L MFD humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple with Brazilian Cherry fingerboard
- Neck Width At Nut: 1 3/4"
- Neck Radius: 12"
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Frets: 21 Medium jumbo, nickel
- Tuning Keys: Traditional open-back
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock
- Electronics: Tri-Tone system with 3-position pickup selector, series/parallel switch, 3-position pre-amp mode switch, volume, treble, bass
|Manufacturer||G and L|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||7.000000|
|Neck Wood||Hard Rock Maple|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||precision style|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!