The G&L CLF Research Skyhawk, seen here in an awesome Pharoah Gold finish, is a professional-grade guitar inspired by its original 1984 namesake.
Premium-Quality Tone Machine
Featuring a comfortably-contoured double-cutaway body, slim waist, and arched pickguard shape, this guitar is an awesome combination of playability, tone, and style.
In addition to this you get a sleek, "Modern Classic" neck, dual-fulcrum vibrato bridge, and a trio of powerful MFD pickups, coming together for a true rock and roll machine.
G&L CLF Research Skyhawk Guitar in Pharoah Gold Highlights
- Premium-grade guitar, inspired by the popular '80s G&L Skyhawk
- Evolved double-cutaway design, with a hint of offset, a slim waist, and generous curves
- Dual Fulcrum Vibrato bridge
- Swamp Ash body with a natural gloss finish
- Leo-Fender designed MFD single coil pickups offer a meaty, yet sparkly, array of tones
- Mini-toggle expander ensures no tone is left behind
- Comfortable "Modern Classic" maple neck, with a 9.5" radiused maple fretboard
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
Magnetic Field Design Pickups
Magnetic Field Design (MFD) single coils are Ceramic pickups, specially designed to offer individual adjustment of each pole piece, allowing you to adjust the output of each string on each pickup.
These pickups offer a slightly warmer tone than a traditional single coil, with a broader frequency response, and a much higher output, but without any of that dreaded 60 cycle hum.
Dual Fulcrum Vibrato
Originally designed by Leo Fender to offer the final word in vintage-style vibratos, the Dual Fulcrum uses two pivoting points rather than the traditional six wood screw attachment.
This results in a much smoother, "silky" feel, allowing you to bend notes up and down at will.
G&L CLF Research Skyhawk Guitar in Pharoah Gold Specs
- Construction: bolt-on
- Scale: 25 1/2"
- Pickups: Leo Fender-designed G&L MFD single coils
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Colour: Pharoah Gold
- Neck Wood: Hard-Rock Maple with a Caribbean Rosewood fingerboard
- Neck Profile: G&L Modern Classic with 9 1/2" radius and 1 11/16" nut-width
- Nut: 100% natural bone
- Frets: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- Tuning Keys: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Bridge: Leo Fender-designed G&L Dual-Fulcrum vibrato with forged brass saddles
- Controls: 5-position pickup selector, volume, treble, bass (PTB system), mini-toggle switch enabling additional pickup combinations of neck+bridge or all three pickups together.
- Case: Deluxe Tolex hardshell
|Manufacturer||G and L|
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Case Included||hard case|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||3 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||double cutaway|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge
Orders over £99: Free Next Day DPD Delivery (When Ordered before 3pm)
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Heavy Items (over 40kg): £39.99 Pallet Service
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.
Please Note - We cannot accept unwanted returns on microphones, any in-ear earphones or monitors, and any other items that touch your mouth, nose or inner ear if you have removed the hygienic packaging.