Since the launch and subsequent success of the Scarlett Studio and iTrack Studio bundles, Focusrite have been on a mission to make studio quality, mobile recording a reality. Focusrite's iTrack Dock Studio Pack opens up your iPad to convert it into the hub of your mobile recording studio. The iTrack Dock features high quality 24-bit, 96kHz conversion, USB MIDI and legendary Focusrite mic preamps. The large diaphragm condenser microphone, professional quality closed-back headphones and a high quality XLR cable provide all the reference and recording tools you need to get up and running, right out the box. Simply plug your instruments straight in and start capturing exceptional quality 24-bit audio within your favourite recording apps, or the easy-to-use 'Tape By Focusrite' app.
- Focusrite On The Itrack Dock Studio Pack - Includes iPad dock, large diaphragm condenser microphone with stand clip, professional closed-back headphones and three metre XLR cable. All you need is a microphone stand and your iPad.
- Made For iPad - Dock, charge and record with Focusrite quality sound on any lightning-compatible iPad or iPad mini.
- Record with Legendary Sound - Contains two Focusrite microphone preamps; considered by many to be the best in the world. They also provide 48V Phantom power, for use with condenser microphones.
- Capture Every Little Detail - Precision digital convertors transform your live performance into studio-quality 24-bit resolution audio, with sample rates of up to 96kHz and an exceptional dynamic range of over 105dB.
- Record Stunning Guitar - Capture guitar with stunning clarity, by plugging straight into a high headroom instrument input. Two high quality line level inputs mean you can plug synths, drum machines or any other line level device in as well. Whatever you’re recording, the unique rings of light around the input gain controls turn from green to red if you get too loud.
- Connect, Charge and Integrate - Charge your iPad, power a USB device and integrate with most class compliant USB MIDI controllers, all without any USB hubs or camera connection kits. Record stunning sound by integrating with your favourite Core Audio apps, including GarageBand, Cubasis and Auria.
- Immerse Yourself in Sound - Set the perfect output level using a large control knob and dedicated headphone level controls. Hear exactly what you’re playing by activating the direct monitoring function to eliminate latency.
- Recording App Included - Download our free record app for iPad, Tape by Focusrite for instant simple recording, mastering and sharing without the complexities of traditional music-making software.
Free Plug Ins With Focusrite Plug In Collective
The Focusrite Plug-in Collective has been set up to provide Focusrite users with an array of FREE professional grade plug-ins, tutorials and exclusive offers each month. The team at Focusrite has been working with some of the most renowned plug-in companies in the world to bring you a variety of useful tools to make your recording experience even better. All you have to do is register your product and you have access to new plug-ins, tutorials and special offers every month.
CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS ON OUR FOCUSRITE PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE PAGE!
February 27, 2015Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*