The ISA One microphone preamplifier delivers Focusrite's prestigious ISA transformer-based preamp in a rugged and portable chassis, at a groundbreaking price.
ISA One features the classic vintage microphone preamplifier topology from the original ISA110 module, which formed the cornerstone of each channel of Focusrite's legendary Forté console.
The preamp is complemented by a line input and an independent D.I. channel, complete with dedicated gain control, active or passive impedance switch, a TRS Jack output for routing to an amp and an independent XLR output on the rear.
This flexible independent D.I. makes the ISA One ideal both for engineers wishing to blend a D.I.’d guitar signal with a mic’d guitar cabinet, and for demanding performers who require a single classic solution for both guitar and vocals.
A variable impedance circuit has been added, allowing the user to switch between four carefully selected input impedance settings. In addition to the original ISA110 impedance, three further impedance settings allow perfect matching, or creative mismatching of the preamp with any microphone.
ISA One also features an insert point, should the need arise to place extra processing between the preamp or D.I. and the optional converter. Phantom power, phase reverse and a 75Hz, 18dB/octave high-pass filter are also available from the angled front fascia.
Free Plug Ins With Focusrite Plug In Collective
The Focusrite Plug-in Collective has been set up to provide Focusrite users with an array of FREE professional grade plug-ins, tutorials and exclusive offers each month.
The team at Focusrite has been working with some of the most renowned plug-in companies in the world to bring you a variety of useful tools to make your recording experience even better.
All you have to do is register your product and you have access to new plug-ins, tutorials and special offers every month.
Three-Year Warranty On All Focusrite Products
Focusrite are excited to announce an extension to the standard limited warranty, which comes with all new products.
Previously, customers enjoyed a two-year warranty. Now — effective on purchases from 1st January 2018 onwards — the warranty period is 36 months from the date of the original purchase.
(The warranty period for product purchased on or prior to the 31st December 2017 remains at 24 months from the date of the original purchase.)
CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS ON OUR FOCUSRITE PLUG-IN COLLECTIVE PAGE!
- ISA Series Transformer-based Pre-amplifier Encased in a rugged and portable chassis, ISA One offers the classic Focusrite microphone pre-amplifier at its lowest cost to date.
- Flexible Independent D.I. Channel ISA One is ideal for both engineers and demanding performers alike, featuring independent gain control, an output for routing to an amp, an independent XLR output on the rear and routing to the optional ADC.
- Switchable Impedance Choose one of four carefully selected input impedances, including the original ISA 110 setting, to suit any microphone.
- Optional Stereo 192kHz ADC This optional card embodies cutting-edge conversion technology, incorporating Focusrite analogue circuitry to deliver the best A-D performance in its class (Dynamic range of 119dB).
- Rugged Custom Flight Case Built to protect your ISA One from the rigors of the road. Rugged plywood construction with a solid polypropylene exterior and reinforced corners.
- Headphone Output with Volume Control ISA One can feed either a sum of the two inputs to the headphones output, or an external stereo cue mix (such as a stereo mix feed from an interface) via two TRS Jack inputs on the rear of the unit.
- Dedicated Insert Point Allows you to place extra processing between the pre-amplifi er or D.I. and the optional converter, such as an EQ or compressor.
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.