Focal Trio11 BE Active Studio Monitor
Availability: OUT OF STOCK
Available to Order from our Suppliers
Focal's newly announced Trio11 BE is the newest and largest addition to the Beryllium range. Designed for critical, flat-response reference at both nearfield and mid-range monitor applications.
Switchable 3-Way / 2- Way Reference Monitoring
The Focal Trio11 Be's neutrality, impressive frequency response and stereo image precision abilities make it a perfect match for even the most exacting critical listening audience.
The Trio 11BE provides musicians, engineers and producers with two versatile studio monitors in one via use of a switchable 2/3-way output. This makes them ideal as a reference for television, cinematic and other critical sound design applications. You can even use most 1-button guitar footswitches we stock at PMT as a compatible accessory for the Trio 11 BE!A 3-way design with a 1" tweeter, a 5" woofer, and a 10" subwoofer, the Trio11 Be delivers stunningly accurate reproduction of the audio spectrum from 30Hz to 40kHz (±3dB). All with the transparency and stereo imaging that Focal monitors have become renowned for.
- Remote controllable FOCUS mode switch (3-way / 2-way)
- Beryllium inverted dome tweeter with low directivity
- ‘W’ composite sandwich cone on woofer and subwoofer
- Rotating mid-treble plate for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Bass, mid-bass and treble settings on rear panel
- Switchable sensitivity (Adaptable, +4 dBu or -10 dBv)
- Optimised decoupling of the midrange speaker driver thanks to silent blocks
- Ultra-low distortion and noise
Footswitch Control for A/B Reference
The unit's 3-way speaker configuration can be switched - either by the touch of a button or remotely via optional footswitch - seamlessly to a 2-way configuration for comparative listening and to yield an even more translatable and insightful mix.
Powerful Class G Amps
Featuring powerful Class G amplifiers, the midrange and subwoofer sections of the Trio11 Be are equipped to boast high SPLs and effortlessly meet the needs of modern music production techniques. The 10" subwoofer is powered by a 300W amp, the 5" mid-range by a 150w amp, and the 1" tweeter via a 100w Class AB driver.
Focal TRIO11 BE Specifications:
- Frequency response: 30Hz - 40kHz (+/- 3dB)
- Max SPL: 118dB (peak @ 1m)
- Bass: 300W, class G
- Midrange: 150W, class G
- Treble: 100W, class AB
- Power: Detachable IEC, 230V (1.6A T fuse) - 115V (3.5A T fuse)
- Analogue: Electronically balanced / 10KOhms XLR
- Sub: Focal 913/16" (25cm) speaker driver with ‘W’ composite sandwich cone
- Midrange: Focal 51/8" (13cm) speaker driver with ‘W’ composite sandwich cone
- Tweeter: Focal 1" pure Beryllium inverted dome tweeter
- Construction: 13/16 and 13/16" (21mm and 30mm) panels with internal braces
- Finish: Natural veneering side panels Dark red burr ash, black body
- Dimensions: 635 x 345 x 450mm
- Weight: 37.3kg
|Shipping Weight (kg)||8.000000|
|Woofer Size||10" Subwoofer, 5" woofer|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm.
This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you, and the drivers name - just so you know when to turn the volume down!
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend UK Mainland Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99
For heavy items, courier details, out of stock products, out of area postcodes or international deliveries see our full Delivery info here.
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
*Click here for more about our local Click and Collect Service.
If you and your item aren’t getting along, you have 14 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
If you have bought something in-store or Online and want to return it back to a PMT Shop, the PMT crew can offer you a refund if you return your item within 14 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging.*
*Click here for more information on Returns at PMT.