The Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Thinline, seen here in a suitable Aged Natural finish, gives you authentic ‘70s Fender tone, style and performance.
Authentic ‘70s Fender
Authentic, classic performance for the modern player – that’s the name of the game for the new Fender Vintera series and it certainly delivers.
Coming from the Ensenada, Baja California factory, the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Thinline features recreated pickups for authentic tone, vintage-style hardware and era-correct specs.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Thinline Aged Natural Key Features:
- Ash Body
- Two Wide Range Humbucking Pickups
- “Slim C”-Shaped Maple Neck with Micro-Tilt
- 7.25”-Radius Maple Fretboard
- 21 Vintage-Style Frets
- Six Saddle Vintage-Style String-Through-Body Hardtail Strat Bridge
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Fender Quality Crafting
Made from Ash and being a semi-hollow guitar, the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Thinline is naturally light.
This makes it very comfortable to carry and hold allowing you to play better for longer.
The semi-acoustic nature of the Telecaster Thinline also brings a whole new sonic character to your tone with a distinctive chime and sparkle.
With the signature single cutaway shape, you’ll also enjoy easy access to the higher frets – great for solos and high-flying licks.
You’ll be performing those solos on a Maple neck with its “Slim C”-shape adding extra comfort to the Fender Vintera Telecaster Thinline playing experience.
It is attached to the body with a 3-bolt neck plate with Micro-Tilt. Originally introduced in the early 70s, the Micro-Tilt feature allows you to precisely adjust the neck angle so you can set the action to your own exacting specifications.
The Maple fretboard has an old-school 7.25” radius and holds 21 vintage frets so you get the same playing feel the legendary guitarists of the 1970s enjoyed.
Recreated Pickups for Authentic Sound
Giving the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Thinline a big, bold voice are two Wide Range Humbuckers.
These humbucking pickups are recreations of the original 1970s pickups so you can get that same fat, punchy tone you’ve heard on countless hit records over the last forty years.
You can choose between using either pickup alone or both at once with the three-position blade.
You can further shape your sound to your own personal preference with the simple Master Volume and Tone knobs.
Continuing the faithful recreation of a 70s Telecaster Thinline, the Vintera model is fitted with vintage-style hardware.
On the body, you’ll find a strings-through-body hardtail Strat bridge offering solid tuning stability and enhanced sustain.
Up on the classic Tele headstock there are six “F”-stamped tuning machines providing secure and precise tuning of your strings and that accurate old-school aesthetic.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Sweetening the deal, the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Thinline comes with a deluxe gig bag.
This stylish gig bag offers great protection of your new Fender guitar and features convenient compartments for carrying along your accessories.
Buy the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Thinline from Professional Music Technology and perform with authentic tone, style and playability of ‘70s Fender.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Thinline Aged Natural Specs:
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle American Vintage String-Through-Body Strat Hardtail
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*