The Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Deluxe, seen here in a rather appropriate Vintage Blonde, boasts the great features that made this instrument such a success during its initial run.
Authentically Vintage Telecaster Deluxe
With recreated 70s humbuckers and other era-correct specs, the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Deluxe gives you a truly authentic 70s Fender experience.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Deluxe Vintage Blonde Key Features:
- Two Wide Range Humbucking Pickups
- “Slim C”-Shaped Maple Neck
- 7.25” Radius Maple Fretboard
- 21 Vintage-Style Frets
- Vintage-Style Hardware
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Telecaster Style
Following tradition, Fender have used Alder for the body of the Fender Vintera 70s Deluxe.
Not only does the iconic Telecaster body look great but the single cutaway grants easy access to the higher frets – great for guitar solos.
The Maple neck has a “Slim C”-shape providing an old-school yet comfortable playing grip.
Atop the neck is a Maple fretboard with a period-accurate 7.25” radius and 21 vintage-style frets so you have the same playing experience the legendary guitarists of the 70s enjoyed.
The neck also benefits from Micro-Tilt, a great feature that was introduced in the early 1970s.
Thanks to the inclusion of Micro-Tilt, you can make precise adjustments to the neck angle in order to set the action to your own personal preference.
Fantastic 70s Fender Sound
Fitted with two humbuckers, the Fender Telecaster Deluxe gives you a much more powerful sound than you’d get from a standard Fender Tele.
For the Fender Vintera 70’s Telecaster Deluxe, Fender have recreated the original 1970s Wide Range humbuckers to give you incredibly accurate tone that is big, fat, bold and punchy.
Each of these Wide Range humbuckers has its own volume and tone controls so you can shape your tone to perfection.
There’s also a three-position blade so you can switch between using either pickup individually or both at once.
Vintage Style Hardware
Continuing the commitment to authenticity, the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Deluxe features vintage-style hardware throughout, all the way down to the strap buttons.
A vintage-style hardtail Strat bridge can be found on the body providing solid tuning stability and precise intonation thanks to its six individual saddles.
What’s more, because of its string-through-body design you can enjoy increased sustain.
Up on the Stratocaster style headstock, the Fender Vintera Telecaster Deluxe features six “F”-stamped tuning machines providing precise and secure tuning along with old-school aesthetics.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
A deluxe guitar needs a deluxe gig bag and that’s precisely what you get with the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Deluxe.
This padded gig bag protects your new Fender guitar and features compartments for carrying your accessories too.
Buy the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Deluxe from Professional Music Technology now and get a truly authentic 1970s Fender experience in look, style and tone.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Deluxe Vintage Blonde Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: HH
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Strings-Through-Body Tele with Stainless Steel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x humbucker|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*