The Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom, seen here in a gloriously retro Sonic Blue, offers the great tone, looks and feel of an authentic vintage Telecaster Custom.
Authentic Tone, Looks and Feel
Made in Ensenada, Baja California, the Fender Vintera series gives you the chance to own vintage era authentic Fender guitars.
Featuring era-correct specs and newly recreated pickups, this Fender Vintera Telecaster Custom gives you truly authentic ‘70s Fender Telecaster Custom tone, looks and feel.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom Sonic Blue Key Features:
- Alder Body
- “Slim C” Shaped Maple Neck
- 7.25” Radius Pau Ferro Fretboard
- 21 Vintage-Style Frets
- Vintage-Style String-Through-Body Tele Bridge
- Three Chrome Barrel Saddles
- 1 x ‘70s Tele Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- 1 x Wide Range Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Telecaster Design
The Alder body of the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom is instantly recognisable thanks to its signature single cutaway.
Not only does it look good but this design allows for easy reach of the higher frets – essential for unobstructed guitars solos and lead performance.
A “Slim C”-shaped Maple neck is attached to the body offering classic and comfortable playability.
It is joined to the body with a 3-bolt, “F”-stamped neck plate which features Micro-Tilt.
Originally introduced by Fender in the ‘70s, Micro-Tilt allows you to make precise adjustments to the neck angle to achieve the perfect action.
Atop the neck is a Pau Ferro fretboard with an old-school 7.25” radius and 21 vintage style frets for that classic playing experience.
Fitted with recreations of the original 1970s pickups, the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom boasts incredibly authentic ‘70s Fender tone.
In the bridge position there is a a vintage-style single-coil pickup giving you the traditional biting tone of a Telecaster.
Bringing a thicker and fatter character to the sonic output of the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom is a Wide Range humbucking neck pickup.
A three-position blade allows you to use either pickup individually or a combination of both.
Each pickup has its own volume and tone controls for a huge range of sounds for you to play with.
High Quality Vintage Hardware
The Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom features vintage style hardware throughout for authentic ‘70s visuals and performance.
Fitted to the body is an American Vintage Tele bridge with its strings-through-body design increasing resonance and sustain.
The bridge holds three chrome barrel saddles providing precise intonation while enhancing the characteristic Telecaster twang.
The headstock holds six “F”-stamped tuning machines offering precise and secure tuning along with old-school aesthetics.
The hardware features a nickel and chrome finish while the commitment to authenticity continues all the way to the vintage-style strap buttons.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Coming with a deluxe gig bag, you’ll be able to carry your new Fender Telecaster Custom to your next gig in style.
The gig bag is padded for your guitar’s protection and features convenient compartments for storing your accessories.
Buy the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom from Professional Music Technology now for an incredible guitar packed with era-correct features.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom Sonic Blue Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*