The Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom, seen here in a fun-loving Fiesta Red, offers fantastic tone, looks and feel for an authentic vintage Telecaster Custom experience.
Authentic Tone, Looks and Feel
Coming to you from Fender’s Ensenada factory in Baja California, the Fender Vintera series has been meticulously designed to offer incredible recreations of vintage Fender guitars.
Featuring era-correct specs and newly recreated pickups, this Fender Vintera Telecaster Custom gives you truly authentic ‘70s Fender Telecaster tone, looks and feel.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom Fiesta Red Key Features:
- Alder Body
- “Slim C” Shaped Maple Neck
- 7.25” Radius Pau Ferro Fretboard
- 21 Vintage-Style Frets
- Vintage-Style String-Through-Body Tele Bridge
- Three Chrome Barrel Saddles
- 1 x ‘70s Tele Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- 1 x Wide Range Humbucking Neck Pickup
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic Telecaster Design
Following with tradition, the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom body is made from Alder.
The instantly recognisable single cutaway design not only looks great but provides easy access to the upper frets for improved playability.
The “Slim C”-shaped Maple neck offers comfortable playability and is fastened to the body with a 3-bolt “F” stamped neck plate featuring Micro-Tilt.
Originally introduced in the 1970s, Micro-Tilt allows you to make precise adjustments to the neck angle to achieve the perfect action.
Atop the neck is a Pau Ferro fretboard with an old-school 7.25” radius and 21 vintage style frets for a classic playing feel.
The pickups for the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom are recreations of 1970s originals and give you that same great tone.
In the bridge position you have a vintage-style single-coil pickup for your more biting, traditional Telecaster tones.
Complementing this is a Wide Range humbucker in the neck position providing much fatter tones.
Using the three-position blade, you can use either pickup individually or a combination of both.
For further tonal versatility, each pickup has its own volume and tone controls giving you a plethora of sonic options.
High Quality Vintage Hardware
Vintage-style hardware is used throughout the Fender Vintera ‘70s Telecaster Custom for authentic ‘70s looks and performance.
An American Vintage Tele bridge has been fitted to the body and features a string-through-body design which enhances resonance and sustain.
Three chrome barrel saddles provide precise intonation and enhance the characteristic Telecaster twang.
Up on the headstock, you’ll find six “F”-stamped tuning machines offering precise and secure tuning.
The hardware features a nickel and chrome finish and the era-correct ethos continue all the way to the vintage-style strap buttons.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Included with your new Fender Telecaster Custom is a deluxe gig bag so you can carry it to your next gig or rehearsal in style, safe in the knowledge it’s well protected.
Buy the Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom from Professional Music Technology now for a truly authentic recreation of a ‘70s classic.
Fender Vintera 70s Telecaster Custom Fiesta Red Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Pickup: Fender Wide Range Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration: SH
- Bridge: 3-Saddle American Vintage Strings-Through-Body Tele with Chrome Barrel Saddles
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
- Neck Plate: 3-Bolt "F" Stamped with Micro-Tilt
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||1 x humbucker 1 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||alder body|
November 14, 2017Read Article
August 8, 2016Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.