The Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass, seen here in an eye-catching Inca Silver, boasts authentic 70s specs for that classic Fender Jazz Bass experience.
Classic Jazz Bass Experience
This Fender Vintera Jazz Bass gives you authentic ‘70s Jazz Bass specs, style and performance.
Featuring newly voiced pickups for a faithful recreation of the 70s Jazz Bass sound, the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass is the perfect bass guitar if you’re looking for the look, style and sound of Fender’s golden era.
Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass Inca Silver Key Features:
- Newly Voiced Pickups
- Bound Maple Neck with 70’s C Shape Profile
- 7.25” Radius Fretboard with Block Inlays
- 70s Stamped Tuners
- Vintage Style Hardware
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic ‘70s Jazz Bass
Alder has been used for the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass body with its offset shape offering unique style and ergonomic performance.
The double cutaway of the body offers improved playability as it grants easy access to the upper frets.
Attached to the body is a bound Maple neck with a 70’s C shape profile for that classic playing feel.
Atop the neck is a 7.25” radius Pau Ferro fretboard sporting great looking pearloid block inlays.
Newly Voiced Pickups
Giving you authentic ‘70s Fender Jazz Bass tone, the this Vintera Jazz Bass has been equipped with two newly voiced single-coil Jazz Bass pickups.
All the grit and growl that made the Fender J Bass so popular during the 70s is now yours.
Dedicated volume controls and a master tone knob allow you to blend and shape your sound to perfection.
Vintage Style Hardware
On the body of the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass, you’ll find an American Vintage bridge with threaded saddles offering rock-solid tuning stability.
Up on the headstock there are four ‘70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuning machines providing precise and secure tuning along with that awesome, old-school aesthetic.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
What’s more, the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass comes to you with a deluxe gig bag included so it’s ready to hit the road when you are.
Buy the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass from Professional Music Technology now and get all the great features of a 70s-era J Bass.
Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass Inca Silver Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*