The Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass, seen here in a beautiful Aged Natural finish, sports authentic 70s specs for that classic Fender J Bass experience.
Classic Jazz Bass Experience
With vintage-style hardware throughout and newly vintage-style ‘70s pickups, the Fender Vintera Jazz Bass gives you an authentic 70s Jazz Bass experience.
Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass Aged Natural Key Features:
- Newly Voiced Pickups
- Bound Maple Neck with 70’s C Shape Profile
- 7.25” Radius Fretboard with Block Inlays
- 70s Stamped Tuners
- Vintage Style Hardware
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic ‘70s Jazz Bass
Ash has been used for the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass body with its offset shape offering unique style and ergonomic performance.
The double cutaway of the body offers improved playability as it grants easy access to the upper frets.
Attached to the body is a bound Maple neck with a 70’s C shape profile for that classic playing feel.
Atop the neck is a 7.25” radius Pau Ferro fretboard sporting great looking pearloid block inlays.
Newly Voiced Pickups
For that authentic gritty, growling tone that made the Fender Jazz Bass so popular back in the 70s, this Fender Vintera Jazz Bass sports newly voiced pickups.
Fitted with two vintage-style ‘70s single-coil jazz bass pickups, each with dedicated volume knobs, the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass offers great versatility and faithful 70s sounds.
A master tone control is also on hand so you can further shape your output to perfection.
Vintage Style Hardware
Continuing the authentically old-school theme, the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz features vintage-style hardware throughout.
Fitted to the body of the Jazz Bass is an American Vintage bridge with four threaded saddles offering great intonation and solid tuning stability.
Look to the headstock and you will find ‘70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuning machines offering secure and precise tuning.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Sweetening the deal, the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass includes a deluxe gig bag so you can carry it to gigs in style and keep it well protected.
Buy the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass from Professional Music Technology now for authentic 70s-era Jazz Bass features, style and performance.
Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass Aged Natural Specs:
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||ash body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*