The Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass, seen here in a classic 3 Tone Sunburst, has authentic 70s specs to give you a faithful 70s Jazz Bass experience.
True 70s Jazz Bass Experience
Newly voiced 70s style single-coil jazz bass pickups, vintage-style hardware and classic Jazz Bass style combine in the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass.
Buy this awesome Fender Bass today and get a truly authentic 70s Jazz Bass experience.
Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass 3 Tone Sunburst Key Features:
- Newly Voiced Pickups
- Bound Maple Neck with 70’s C Shape Profile
- 7.25” Radius Fretboard with Block Inlays
- 70s Stamped Tuners
- Vintage Style Hardware
- Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
Classic ‘70s Jazz Bass
The unique and distinctive Jazz Bass body has been made from Alder. The ergonomic offset body is comfortable to hold and looks great.
With its double cutaway design, the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass offers easy access to the upper frets; great for adventurous bass runs and solos.
Attached to the body is a thin 70’s C shape bound Maple neck giving you that classic playing feel.
Atop the neck is a 7.25” radius Pau Ferro fretboard featuring great looking pearloid block inlays.
Newly Voiced Pickups
Two vintage-style '70s single-coil Jazz Bass pickups have been installed on the Vintera Jazz Bass.
These pickups have been newly voiced to give you authentic 70s Jazz Bass tones.
Dedicated volume knobs for each pickup and a master tone control allow you to blend and shape your sound to perfection.
Vintage Style Hardware
Vintage-style hardware has been used throughout the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz bass to give you authentically old-school looks and great performance.
An American Vintage bridge with four threaded saddles offers great intonation and tuning stability.
Up on the headstock, there are four ‘70s vintage-style stamped open-gear tuning machines providing precise, secure tuning and vintage looks.
Includes Deluxe Gig Bag
The Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass also comes with a deluxe gig bag so you can keep it well protected on the way to gigs and rehearsals.
Buy the Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass from Professional Music Technology now for a truly authentic, classic 70s Jazz Bass experience in sound, style and performance.
Fender Vintera 70s Jazz Bass 3 Tone Sunburst Specs:
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Jazz Bass
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Block
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '70s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone
- Switching: None
- Configuration: SS
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender '70s Vintage-Style Stamped Open-Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||jazz style|
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*