The Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Bigsby PF 3 Tone Sunburst has been specially designed with those coveted, 60's Tele features.
These features include a period-accurate neck profile, vintage-sounding pickups, and a great-looking Bigsby vibrato bridge... not to mention the tell-tale growl and twang that helped make the Tele a legend!
Vintage Style For The Modern Era
This guitar is the ideal starting point for players who want a taste of vintage Fender sensibility, at a price that's more accessible than the American Original and Custom Shop variants.
Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Bigsby PF 3 Tone Sunburst Highlights
- Reasonably-priced vintage-style electric guitar, with period-correct specs
- Familiarly-shaped Ash body, with a classic 3 Tone Sunburst finish
- Early '60s "C" profiled Maple neck, capped with a 7.25"-Radius Pau Ferro fretboard
- 60s-voiced single coil pickups deliver that recognisable Tele twang
- Bigsby B5 Telecaster 3-saddled bridge and tailpiece
- Vintage-style tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
As mentioned above, this Vintera 60s Telecaster is built to the same specifications as its counterparts from the 1960s.
In addition to the familiar-shaped Ash body - finished in 3 Tone Sunburst - the guitar features a bolt-on Maple neck. This neck features an "Early 60s C" profile shape, and a 7.25" radius Pau Ferro fingerboard, for that genuine 60s feel.
On top of that there's the addition of a Bigsby B5 vibrato bridge, allowing you to add subtle pitch bends to your playing. Also, let's be honest: it looks rather cool!
That Tele Twang
To help the Vintera Telecaster reproduce that famous 60s "twang", Fender have developed a new set of single coil pickups, voicing them to match their original counterparts.
To achieve this, Fender have taken a set of Alnico 5 magets, set the Bridge pickup with a Staggered pole configuration, and even used period-accurate Plain Enamel Wire. The end result is that crisp, snarling tone, which is both twangy and articulate - the "Sound of the Telecaster".
Fender Vintera 60s Telecaster Bigsby PF 3 Tone Sunburst Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Ash
- Body Shape: Telecaster
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Tele
- Bridge: Bigsby B5 Bridge and Tailpiece
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: 3 Tone Sunburst
- Configuration: SS
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Single-Coil Tele
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Early '60s "C"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black/White/Black
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Subtype: Electric Guitars
- Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
|Shipping Weight (kg)||6.000000|
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||Maple Neck|
|Pickup Config||2 x single coil|
|Number Of Strings||6 string|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||telecaster style|
|Body Size||full size|
|Body Material||ash body|
We know you want to get your gear as quickly and as safely as possible, Next Working Day Delivery to UK Mainland Addresses, on all IN STOCK items, if ordered before 3pm. This will include a text or email on the day of delivery giving you an exact hour window of when your gear will be with you.Orders under £99: £4.99 Delivery Charge at Checkout
Orders over £99: Free Next Day Delivery
Weekend Delivery (Saturday-Sunday): £9.99 (When Ordered before 3pm Friday)
Rather not wait in for the delivery? Don’t worry, we’ve got you…In Stock items can be ordered and paid for in-advance Online via our Click & Collect service. As long as if it's in stock at your chosen branch, you can collect the item within 2 hours*.
If you have bought something In-Store or Online and want to return it as unwanted, you have 30 days from when you receive the goods to contact our PMT experts either by phone or email to return your item.
We can offer you a refund if you return your item within 30 Days from purchase date and with 100% perfect packaging. For more information and T&Cs, click the Returns link above!