Introducing the Fender Vintera 60s Mustang Bass PF Sea Foam Green: a fun to play bass guitar, packed full of Vintage style, specs, and tone!
60s-Style Short-Scale Bass
If you prefer the look and feel of a vintage-style fender, but would prefer something more accessible than the American Original or Custom Shop models, you're in luck.
Fender Vintera 60s Mustang Bass PF Sea Foam Green Highlights
- Reasonably-priced, vintage style electric bass
- Familiar Mustang body shape, crafted from Alder, with a classic Sea Foam Green finish
- Maple neck, with a 60s "C" profile shape, capped with a 7.25" radius fingerboard
- Vintage-style 60s Split Single Coil pickup, and Lollipop tuning machines
- Shorter 30" scale length results in lower string tension, and reduced hand fatigue
- Includes deluxe padded gig bag
- Superb value for money
- Home Delivery options available
Vintage Style For The Modern Era
Fender's new Vintera series has been specially designed with those oft-coveted vintage features in mind.
Amongst these features you'll find a period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, re-voiced pickups, even period-accurate hardware and finishes.
Authentic 60s Playing Experience
For this bass, Fender opted to use a Maple neck with a "Mid '60s Mustang C" profile shape. Furthermore, this neck is topped with a Pau Ferro fingerboard, sporting a 7.25" radius and 19 Vintage-Style frets, resulting in an authentic 60s-style playing experience.
To top it all off, the bass is also adorned with period-accurate hardware, such as the bridge and tuning machines.
As with other models in the Vintera lineup, with Vintage Spec 60s Mustang Bass has had its pickup expertly re-voiced.
To deliver that familiar, thunderous Mustang Bass tone, Fender have taken their Split Single Coil design, and have modified them for a more vintage sound. These modifications included the use of Plain Enamel Wire, and staggered (non-beveled) pole pieces.
Fender Vintera 60s Mustang Bass PF Sea Foam Green Specs
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Mustang Bass
- Body Style: Solid Body
- Bridge: 4-Saddle Mustang Bass
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag
- Color: Sea Foam Green
- Configuration: Split Single-Coil
- Control Knobs: Vintage Style Black Plastic Jazz Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Middle Pickup: Vintage-Style '60s Split Single-Coil Mustang Bass
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 30"
- Neck Mounting: 4-Bolt
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt
- Neck Shape: Thin "C"
- Number of Frets: 19
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Aged White Pearloid
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Strings: Fender USA Bass 7250M, NPS (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Truss Rod: Vintage-Style
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style "Lollipop"
|Case Included||gig bag|
|Neck Wood||maple neck|
|Pickup Config||1 x split coil|
|Number Of Strings||4 string|
|Body Material||alder body|
|Body Size||full size|
|Right / Left-Handed||right handed|
|Fingerboard||pau ferro fingerboard|
|Guitar Style||mustang style|
September 4, 2019Read Article
We constantly monitor our competitors' prices to ensure that we're the best. However if you do find it cheaper, you can request an instant price match during opening hours by completing the form below.
*Please note that Terms & Conditions apply to Price Match - Must be a UK-based seller with the item In Stock, is not a Marketplace-based seller (like Amazon or Ebay), and is not available in conjunction with Finance or other Offers*. All Price Match transactions are at the discretion of PMT Online, and we reserve the right to withdraw the Price Match at any time.